E I G H T E E N

J U N G K O O K ' S P O V :

"How is Daisy? And where is she?"I asked facing Amelia.

"Huh, missing your girlfriend this early? It's not even twenty minutes since you last saw her" Amelia teased and my cheeks went red when she addressed Daisy as my girlfriend. I know she's not my girlfriend but when she address her as my girlfriend, I felt something in my stomach.

"She's not my girlfriend" I said scratching the back of my head, and biting my inner lips trying not to blush.

"Yeah so what was all that happened today?"

"She's close to me and I just don't want anything to happen to her that's it"

"You're sure she's just your friend and nothing else?"

"Ahm, yes"

Amelia took me to the sick room of our university where Daisy was. I entered in the room and saw her laying on the bed, while she was playing with her curls.

She was drenched, her hairs were wet and her black bra was visible through her white shirt.

I went towards her and she saw me, our eyes met. I sat next to her, grabbing her hand and squeezing it lightly. "You're okay, sweetheart?" "Yes baby, stop worry about me. I won't die this easily" why would she die? Why the fuck she talks about these stupid things? I'm with her, I won't let anything happen to her!

"Stop saying about death and all, you know how scared I was, I have never been this scared for someone in my entire life. But Thank God, you're okay" I said placing a light kiss on her forehead.

"You know who pushed me?" She asked "well, those two bastard who pushed you did it because Yera told them to do so. So basically she's behind all this" I explained as she rolled her eyes and told me everything what happened between her and Yera when I was in the contest.

"That bitch" I clenched my jaws.

"Calm down Jungkook" she says placing her hands on my cheeks.

Those small pretty hands of her are the best hands I've ever seen, those long nails which she's obsessed is also my favourite. When ever I see them I just want to fuck her until she can't walk, I want her nail scratches on my back. What the hell I'm thinking right now?

I hardened in my pant imagining about that things.

I placed my hands on hers which is on my cheeks and took them in my hands. I placed a soft kiss on the back of her hands while she blushes and her cheeks became all red.

She usually doesn't wear makeup or whenever she does she wears less makeup. She's naturally so beautiful, her soft facial structures, her beautiful curls, everything about her is perfect. Even she have increased her height and now it's about 5'7 and I'm 6'3.

Even though she's tall, she still looks like a sweet little baby in front of me. Whenever she hugs me I'm able to feel her lips just above my heart. At that time nothing else but my heart skips a beat.

"Baby you're wet through, your clothes are stucked to your body and your bra is visible" she places her hands on her chest smiling at me "I didn't noticed"

"My parents and siblings aren't home, they'll return back maybe tomorrow night or day after tomorrow. You call your parents and tell them that you're staying with your friends tonight and come to my place"

"Good idea, but I hope my parents agree"

"Think positive, and here is the phone" I said handing over the phone to her.

She dialed her parents number and within few ring her mother received the call.

"Who's this?" I heard from the other side of the phone.

"Mum it's me, Daisy"

"Whose number is this?"

"One of my friend's. Actually I called you to say that I told you that we are having swimming compitition in our university. So Cora won and she called our friend group for a sleepover and party today. Can I go with them? Please mum don't deny" Daisy requested her mom.

"Okay, but take care of yourself"

"Okay I'll. And I'm gonna return home tomorrow after university." She replied in her Italian accent.

"Okay" her mom agrees and she hung up the call.

"Wait a minute" I said and went out.

I went to the changing room and I took out my school uniform from my bag and wore them.

I took my blazer in my hand and went back to Daisy. Once I reached there I gave Daisy the blazer "wear it".

She took it and wore them buttoning one of the buttons to cover up her chest.

"Let's go home" I said and grabbed her hand. She got off the bed and stood straight. The blazer almost touched her knees and she was pouting her lips. She literally looks lika a cute little baby.

I laughed a bit seeing her "you literally look like a little baby" "I'm a little baby" she says in her baby voice while placing her hands on her hips.

"Yes, my baby" I whispered which she wasn't able to hear. "What did you said?" She asks raising her eyebrows. "Nothing, come on let's go" I said grabbing her arms and talking her out with me.

There was no classes today so and hence the compitition was over we were allowed to go home. I've already placed my medals and trophy in my car.

During our way to the parking area I called Jimin and told him that I'm leaving with Daisy and also she'll be staying with me tonight. I even told him to inform Amelia about this.

Once we reached I unlocked the car and pulled the door for my girl, my Daisy. Once she sat I went to the drivers seat and sat there.

______

Like and comment ✨
T

his chapter was small but I promise next jungkook pov will be big...