S I X T E E N

D A I S Y   P O V

I woke up early today, cause today was gonna be an amazing day in university since our university has organised a swimming compitition.

Those who were the best trained swimmers of our university were to take part. The best thing was Jungkook was one of them.

During the selection for the final round out of more than one hundred of them only ten were selected for final round.

I have seen Jungkook how hard he was practising to win this compitition, though he had improved himself even more.

I usually went with him to the pool for making sure he practices well. Well, in whichever sports field he enters he had always won.

Which was because of his dedication and determination and even he has great physique. He goes to gym. Muscular daddy.

I saw one of his videos where he was doing deadlift one hundred fourty kilograms of weight. So basically this guy can deadlift three Daisy's at a time.

I've always been slim, it's just I was a little chubby when I was an infant. But currently I'm just fourty-six kilograms.

Though I was all excited for today's game and I desperately wanted Jungkook to win. I want to see him winning and doing his best in every field.

"Woahh, i-i'm sorry, I didn't knew yo-" I apologized turned my face to the other side because due to my thoughts I didn't pay attention and accidentally entered to the changing room Jungkook was in. "I don't have any problem with that" he says cutting me off.

Jungkook's school uniform were thrown on the corner and he just had a towel wrapped around his waist. His hairs were freshly trimmed from the sides and he looked breathtakingly handsome.

His bare abs and chest were on my sights, for the first time I saw him like this. He was leaking onto the wall with his hand around his chest. Those muscular arms, they can carry and throw me onto the bed within seconds.

"Come here" he orders biting his lower lips as I hesitantly went towards him.

His eyes were fixed on my lips and as I came near him he grabbed my hands and pulled me closed to him his strong masculine wood smell filled my nostrils making me go insane. He lean to my face and started kissing me.

He sucked onto my lower lips, and thrusting his tongue inside he kissed me, fuck no at this point he was mannerly eating my face like a hungry beast. His hands went to my breats and pressed them, harshly.

I moaned into his mouth, while he kept exploring each and every corner of my mouth. I punched his chest once I felt breathless and he left my mouth, basically my face.

I took deep breathe while his eyes were glued to my chest, as they were beating in a rhythm. "Well, get dressed and all the best for today, do your best. I know you'll definitely win-" I said with a pretty smile and a light peck on his forehead.

"Your wish at the top, you want me to win. I'll fucking win now no matter what happens" his lips curved into a small reassuring smile.

A few minutes passed there in silence which he broke by saying something as stupid as him.

"Are you going to see me changing into these swimming dress?"

"Ah, no, i-i mean I'm gotta go" I spoke hesitantly looking here and there while running my fingers through my curls.

"No need, just stay here. I don't mind if you see me like this"

"No I don't want you to be uncomfortable, wait I'll just turn to the other side-" I said turning to the other side, now he was facing my back.