N I N E T E E N

Play "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran

D A I S Y ' S P O V :

I sat on the car and was adjusting my coat, I mean my man's coat. Once I turned around my breathe hitched. Jungkook was locking my seatbelt and our faces were damn close.

We looked into each others eyes. It's like even if come an inch forward our lips will met. I wanted to kiss him. My gaze went to his lips and within no time I gently placed my lips on his.

We closed our eyes and sucked each others lips. We were busy kissing each other when we heard a horn from behind.

We suddenly broke the kiss and turned behind and saw the man behind us was pressing the horn and disturbing this perfect moment between us.

Jungkook sat properly on his seat and locked his seatbelt. He started the car. During the ride we played several songs and were talking about several things.

I can't stop thinking about how close we were. It doesn't matter how many times I kiss him I always feel like I'm kissing him for the first time.

We kept one of our hand in hand and through other hand I was using my phone.

I suddenly opened Snapchat and took a snap of him driving. During the snap he turned around me smiling. He looks like a prince, sent from heaven just for me.

I kept replaying the snap again and again and after a while I wrote there 'my man <3' and delivered the snap to everyone.

Soon some of the replies came asking me that 'who is he?', 'is he your boyfriend?', 'he looks fucking handsome', etc.

I told them that he's not my boyfriend he's just my close friend.

"Your addiction of phone is literally very bad" he complains like he doesn't gets stuck with his phone 24/7.

"Like you don't do the same" I said and he laughed.

Half of my hair was dried till now. And as I have opened the window that air was directly hitting my face. It feels so good this way.

I saw him staring at me "focus on driving and not m-"

"I can't seem to focus on anything except you, Regina" he says cutting me off.

He called me by my nickname? Whenever he calls me by Regina, it feels so good. I didn't liked any nicknames I used to find IT cringe until he gave me one and started calling me with that.

I'm so grateful to have a man like him with me. He's so perfect. He's thousand times better than me still he never makes me feel dumb. He never makes fun of my insecurity. He always supports me and understands me. It's not even four months we've met and we became so close.

As the song was playing I heard him singing the song in a low voice. "Sing a little loudly I too wanna hear you". I said facing him "okay then lemme sing a song for you baby" he says facing me and my lips curved into pure bliss.

He changed the song to 'perfect by Ed sheeran' and sung along the song.

"But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight"

He ended singing for me with a kiss on the back of my hands.

His damn voice, he can be a perfect singer. He literally sings so well. And in fact he sung this song for me? Perfect? I'm still thinking this is a dream.

It was always my dream that my boyfriend will sing this song for me. Not my boyfriend, but he sung it of me. Why is he giving me millions of reasons to fall for him?

He's the most perfect man I've ever seen. He's perfect in every thing every little thing.

I clapped my hands to praise him "you can be a perfect singer for sure" I praised him "thanks my lady, I'm glad you liked it" he's a gentleman, a fucking gentleman.

I punched his arms "marry me please" I said "okay, so let's first go to your parents now and I'll tell them that I want their daughter, is that okay?"

"Stup the fuck up" I let out a fake cry while he laughed at me.

Within a few minutes we reached his place. For the first time I've came at his home.

It has a big gate at the entrance once we reached the guards opened the gate and he parks his car at the parking area.

Once he parked the car he got off the car, came to me and opened the door for me. I grabbed his hand and stepped out of the car. He locked his car and asked me to follow him.

We were outside his house, that was big enough with a great exterior design.

There were several flowers planted, with a fountain too. It looked beautiful.

He took me to the backyard of his house and you know what there was a big swimming pool. It looked awesome.

After seeing the exterior view of his house he took me inside. He entered the password and the door unlocked. There were three doors, and once we passed the third door we entered his house.

It was fucking awesome. There were several luxurious items placed, with a chandelier on the roof in the middle. I too have one in my house, but this design was kinda unique.

There was a big hall with several rooms connected to it including the kitchen. There was a staircase. There were several big portraits hung up on the wall.

Some of them were of elderly men and women, he introduced me with every of them. They were his grandparents, maternal grandparents, great-grandparents, maternal great-grandparents and many more.

Everyone in his family was beautiful and handsome.

Once we went upstairs there were two sides, first we went to the left and there was his parents room with several pictures of them. Now I knew why Jungkook looks so perfect. It's his parents who gave him this perfect genes.

There were several other rooms ones I saw them we went to the other side and there was Jungkook's room his library, and many others.

I went to the library, which was small yet beautiful. There were shelf of different designs and with several bouquet around.

There were different types of books placed there in order. I saw some romance books there and I went running to that shelf while Jungkook followed me.

I saw them one by one and there were several romance book, I too have a collection of romance books in my house. I've read most of the books placed there and my eyes went to 'king of warth'

I recently bought this book and I've just read a few chapters from it, I took the book out of that shelf.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗