T H I R T Y E I G H T

3rd YEAR OF THE UNIVERSITY
(TWO AND A HALF MONTH BEFORE GRADUATION)

J U N G K O O K P O V :

"Alright, I'll pick you up in thirty minutes" I said and disconnected the call.

As this was our last year in the university, so all of us decided to have a reunion in the biggest club of states.

This was planned a month ago and finally today is the day. There's still three months of our semester left but we all decided to throw a party at the clubs.

Last time not everything went well in the club but this time I genuinely hope that nothing gets messed up there.

Me and Daisy were having a good time since the previous year. It's not like we didn't had fights between us, but we used to resolve the fight as soon as possible.

It's simple, she just asks me to shut the fuck up and I do. After all she's my princess, my Regina, the love of life. I'll cross any limits for her and I don't care if I hurt myself in the way cause nothing matters to me more then her.

She's the ultimate source of my happiness, the reason why I wanted to live, the reason why I started believing in love and many more.

She's my priority, I'd blindly choose her over anyone. It is what it is.

I paired my black jeans and shirt with a black coat, leaving the upper two buttons unbuttoned. I sprayed generous amount of perfume and finally did my hairs.

Once I wore my shoes, taking the car keys I went downstairs.

"I'll be back in two – three hours, don't forget to lock the doors before you leave for Emory's house" I said to my younger sister and went out of the mansion.

Gladly, my parents were in my hometown, Busan ; and they'll be returning after a few days. My sister was going for a sleepover to her best friend, Emory's house.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

My car came to halt as I reached infront of her house. I took my phone out of my pocket, lowering the glasses of the window.

I dialed Daisy's number and she picked up within a few rings. "I'm right in front of your house, where are you babygirl?"

"Coming"

"Where? On my cock? Or my face? Or my fingers" I said teasing her.

"Ugh Jungkook, you're impossible!" She says whilst I can hear here footsteps over the call and clearly recognize that she was running down from the staircase.

"be careful when you come down from the staircase" I said

"Yeah fine" she says and disconnected the call.

Within a few seconds I got her glimpse, she came running towards the car. I stepped out of the car, rounded the car and opened the door for my lady like a gentleman.

"You're gonna wear this at the party?" I asked astonished seeing her in oversized hoodie and pajamas, she shook her head and sat of the back seat instead.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to the drivers seat "why are you sitting there?" I asked turning my face to her.

"Actually my parents would never allow me to wear revealing dress and go to clubs so I sneaked out of the house saying I'm going to Amelia's house for sleepover."

"Ooh"

"How much time will it take from here to reach the club?" She questions unzipping her hoodie.

"Almost fourty minutes" I said licking my lips at the view of her cleavage.