F O U R

D A I S Y   P O V

"What??" I exclaimed in shock "yes" he chuckled a little.

"You're laughing and here I'm getting all nervous, what if something happens?" I said nervously, "don't worry nothing will happen to you" he says "and what about you?" I enquired "and me too don't worry" he assured.

We walked together talking about other things and after taking 2-3 rounds of the ground we went upstairs.

On the staircase we were walking together and suddenly I saw that my shoeless are open he was walking forward and I stopped right there tying my shoeless.

He suddenly notices that I wasn't there with him and started searching for me turning his head left and right, then backwards and saw me, I got up and saw him starring at me leaning to the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

He was looking so hot, so fucking hot that I wanna grab him by the collar of his shirt and kiss him, kiss him till his lips go numb and we both are short of air.

God, I can't hold back and the way he was leaning right there was driving me so crazy.

I didn't realise that I kept starring at him for so long. Who wouldn't? He's such an perfect guy that any girl would fall for him.

"Can we go now if you done staring?" He says, getting off the wall and signing me to move forward.

"Yes" I said taking my eyes off him and looking here and there out of nervousness as I realized what he have been thinking about me the way I was starring at him.

Am I crazy?

Why was I starring him that way?

Did I wanted to kiss him?

I guess I'm out of my mind, I need some mental checkup.

I came towards him and we both went to our class together.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

I hate my classmates, each and every of them, like none of them are trustworthy. Specially the girls, like what the fuck is wrong with them? I hate such girls who put other girls down just to sound cool like that isn't cool that's fucking cringe and immaturity.

They just keep spreading rumours about me and Jungkook that we're dating out of nowhere. Like when the fuck did we started dating? Okay so they mean that we're dating but we don't know that when the fuck we started dating.

I was ignoring all these shits since long but I swear this was getting on my nerves. I wanna choke each and every of them to death. I would have done that till now if this wasn't school.

At lunch break when we used to talk to each other in classes or ground anywhere they come out of nowhere and started cracking those useless shitty jokes.

Babe if I'll make one about you, you'll end up crying on your mothers lap.

Just because Jungkook told me to avoid those shits and stay away from them I was avoiding them or else I would have RIP there heart off till now. But logically he was right, let those assholes bark who the fuck cares? Me? Nope.