T H I R T Y S I X

*5 months later*

J U N G K O O K P O V :

"Close your eyes baby" Daisy says smiling like an infant. She looks pretty and cute, everytime.

"Okay" I said closing my eyes.

"Happy boyfriend's day, my love" she says hugging me tightly and kissing all over my face. "I love you, I love you, I love you so much my darling".

"Thank you so much, sweetheart" I said blushing and smiling. I was about to open my eyes but she threatens me not to open them unless she says me to.

Okay something like boyfriend's day even exists. I felt special that she remember such small things plus she never failed to make me feel so special.

I love her.

I love the way she loves.

She's the one for whom my heart was craving for.

I felt some sensation in my hand, like she was giving something in my hand. "Guess what's it" her melodious voice hits my ear.

I tried to recognize it and from what I understood "it feels like a package".

"Correct! And what's inside the box" she asks snuggling in my biceps.

I shook the box a little taking it closer to my ear but I still wasn't able to recognize it.

"I give up Regina."

She let out a sigh and asked me to open my eyes, I did. "Dumb, Stupid guy" she says pinching my nose.

I laughed "for you, my princess."

She smiled and blushing hiding her face. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "Does me calling you princess reminds you of how good orgasms I give you when you ride my face." I said raising my eyebrows knowing damn well what I said was true.

"Yeah" she says being shy and all red.

I laughed and kissed her red cheeks.

"No. Don't" she screamed and I gave her an ugly perplexed look. For no reason she starts screaming. She has just grown old by age but her brain still works like a three year old kid.

"What?" I asked and she took the package from my hand which she gave me a few minutes ago.

"Don't open it now. Go home and open it when you're alone." She says and I agreed her. Of course I have to agree to her words or else she'll make face and will go to the corner of a room crossing her arms around her chest and saying like a drama queen that nobody loves her, she matters to none and etc...

"Okay fine, Ma'am" I said giving up from her stubbornness.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

I ate my dinner and came to my room. I took my bag, and took out the package Daisy gave me.

I slowly started unboxing the package.

"Oh my god" I screamed happily.

There were two vintage theme handmade envelope, with four love letters placed inside it. There were four white roses, my favorite chocolates and one small package.

I went to open that package before reading the love letters. "Oh wow" I said seeing a beautiful silver coloured chain necklace.

With the chain necklace there was a beautiful '+' signed earrings. I loved this is genuinely loved this.

I wore the chain necklace followed by the earrings. Once I did it I proceed to read those handwritten love letters.

"I love you Daisy" I said placing those letters close to my heart as my eyes filled with tears.