T H I R T Y O N E

D A I S Y P O V :

I walked down the corridors of my university, making sure nobody notices how anxious I was.

I've never been such anxious in this university as I'm right now. Everything that I saw in the wedding ceremony was running through my head and I don't know how I am going to face Jungkook.

It has been three days since I returned home from the hospital and during these days I've barely talked to Jungkook.

He did asked me what's wrong and I lied that my mother was seriously ill so she was admitted in ICU so I was with her most of the time plus I had broken my phone so I wasn't able to communicate a lot with him.

The closer my classroom was coming the more anxious I was getting. The fear I had in my heart right now was inexpressible, I just wanted to teleport to another planet right now.

I already spill the tea to Amelia. Of course she's my bestie she needs to know everything big to insignificant incident that took place in my life.

She assured me that everything will be fine and told me not to over think. But did that stopped me from over thinking? No a big fucking no.

I literally cried all day and night long, I didn't ate anything yesterday nor I took the medicines. I wasn't having the courage to do something.

Finally I reached the classroom door and my heart started beating rapidly. My hands started to shake as my eyes lead to the picture pinned in the softboard.

I felt weak on my knees and within no time my legs gave up. I was about to fell when Amelia grabbed me. "Daisy, Daisy" she chanted my name as I fell on the ground.

I sat on my knees, as Amelia tightened her hold on me. Tears slipped down my eyes and I continued staring at the pictures.

There were many pictures of Jungkook and Yera together, one of them was of the time they used to date each other, when I didn't came in Jungkook's life. And a few others were from the wedding ceremony where they were holding hands, kissing etc.

It was written there in bold letters "THE MOST HANDSOME GUY FROM THE UNIVERSITY, MR. JEON JUNGKOOK IS BACK WITH YERA KIM AFTER DUMPING DAISY MYERS. THEY WERE FOUND TOGETHER KISSING EACH OTHER IN A MARRIAGE CEREMONY. LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER. MAY GOD BLESS THEM".

I couldn't believe what my eyes saw this is fake. This has to be fake. How can they just spread such rumours??? And this fucking poster us of no use in this university.

He dumped me? Me? I don't believe. I still trust him and I'm not coming to any conclusion unless and until I clarify everything with Jungkook.

Soon my anxiety turned into anger, and I instantly wiped up my tears from the back of my hand and stood up. I slide the glass and pulled out the poster.

I rolled and kept it in my bag and proceeded into the classroom. I kept my bag on the desk. Soon Jungkook came into the class with his friends.

He placed his bag on the desk and came to me. "I love you sweetheart, how have you been?" The audacity.

"Same here, and I'm fine, you?" I said in a low voice and emotionless face. "I'm good, and how is your mother? Is she better?" I hummed in response and he understood something was wrong.

"Is something wrong Daisy? You seem a little different these days" he says gently grabbing my face, concern filled in his voice.

My eyes instantly filled with tears at his concern "Daisy, what happened baby?" He asked coming closer to me.