T H I R T Y F O U R

D A I S Y P O V :

Since I saw the picture of the lady I've been curious as fuck to know about her. I was sitting on the bed with my man's head on my chest.

I was caressing his hairs and he was sleeping peacefully digging his face deeper in my cleavage.

It was around three o'clock, and I've been staring at my cute little baby (I know he's a grown up asshole but he's still my little pookie). I didn't realised when I fell asleep with him into my arms.

"Good morning sweetheart" I blinked my eyes few times trying to adjust with the sunlight coming from the window and directly entering my eyes.

"Good morning my darling" I whispered rubbing my eyes. He sat next to me and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead following by my lips. I smiled formed on my lips as I saw him.

He was in his grey sweatpants and seeing him I can definitely say that he had came from gym recently. "What's the time baby?" I asked, yawning. I instantly covered my mouth because it probably looked ugly.

He smiled and replied checking the time "it's 10 o'clock sweetheart" I instantly sat on my ass as I heard the time. "It's late, you should have woke me up before. Did my parents called me? Or anyone else?" I panicked.

"Calm down, my love." He caressed my back "your mother called you, I didn't received but I called Amelia from your phone and told her to call your mother and say that you're with her and you've been sleeping" I let out a deep sigh but wait a minute? How did he got such idea? Well it seems that this is the effect of my company because this donkey doesn't have that much brain.

"Good boy" he blushed. He literally blushed while turning his face to the other side. "Wanna eat something? What should I cook for you?" He asked.

"Wait a minute? You know how to cook?" I asked, astonished. "Yeah of course" he says shrugging his shoulders. "Oh great, because I can barely cook" I said showing him my teeth "no problem, I'll cook whatever you want to eat okay?" He says kissing my cheeks.

I crossed my arms around his neck and jumped on him. He fell flat on the bed with me on the top of him, "I love you so much" I said kissing his lips "I love you too, Regina" he kissed me back.

"Now go brush your teeth and take bath, I'll cook something for us, would you like to eat some grilled chicken?" He asked and I nodded my head happily.

I got off him and stood on my feet, I was about to go to his closet but I stopped in between and turned back to him "your parents aren't home yet?" I asked "no they'll be returning at noon. I nodded my head and asked further "and what about your siblings?".

"They've gone for their schools and jobs" I nodded my head and headed towards his closet as he went out of the room.

I took out one of his transparent black shirt and his towel, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower, wore his shirt and returned back.

As I came out of the washroom my eyes went on my purse which I took with myself last night to the club. I opened the purse and took out my moisturiser and my pink lipgloss, applying them.

Jungkook says he loves pink lip gloss and lipstick on me, like the colour was made only for me. I smiled at the thought and applied it to my lips.

I went downstairs and saw him placing the dishes on the dining table. He was wearing an apron and his sweatpants. His muscles were clearly visible. As his gaze turned to me, I felt myself wet down there, ugh a sudden urge came in me to become his meal.

I went to him bitting my lips and staring at him head to toe. "Is the meal ready? Hm?" I said in a seductive tone.

"Yeah almost—" before he can complete I went beside him and looked at him while sitting on the table. I haven't wore an underwear underneath the shirt.