T W E N T Y N I N E

D A I S Y P O V

I felt sharp pain in my abdominal area. I suddenly grabbed the desk beside me and sat down placing my hands on my abdomen.

My periods was about to come within a few days and it started paining a week earlier. Gosh I really hate this.

Why can't just periods last for an hour or so? The main motive is to let me know that I'm not pregnant and that it. So what's the need of bleeding a straight fucking week?

I rested my head on the desk and turned my hand into a fist. Just then I felt someone tapping on my back and I raised my head seeing my worried boyfriend standing in front of me.

"What happened love?" He asked concerned, running his fingers through my hairs. He bends down and a tear slipped past my eyes.

"Daisy baby what's wrong?" He asks taking my face into his big hands. "My abdomen is hurting a lot plus my head is dizzy and I feel like passing out at any moment".

He took me into his arms and caressed my back "it's okay, it's okay it'll be fine I'm here right?" I nodded my head above his chest.

He made me stand and took me to the sick room. Once we reached there we saw nobody was around so Jungkook shuts the door and sat on the bed. He signed me to come near him and once I reached there he grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap.

I sat on his lap facing him and rested my head on his shoulder. Soon I felt his hands on my waist and he started massaging my abdominal area lightly.

He then took the end of my shirt out of my skirt and placed his hands on my bare waist, continuing massaging.

I let out a sigh when I felt the decrease in pain. "It feels good" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He let out a small laugh "thank God you're fine".

He removed his hands from my waist and grabbed my face making me face him "I've told you that whenever something happens tell me or come to me atleast, so why don't you? Don't you feel comfortable sharing anything with me?" He whispered and I instantly shook my head.

"No I just didn't wanted to bother you, because you were in the badminton match and I thought I can handle it" I said "come Daisy you're my soulmate, my love, my world, my everything. Nothing matters to me more than you, you should've told me I'm angry with you" he complains.

"But how did you know that I needed you?" I asked "Williams came and told me that you look unfit and I came to you" he says.

"Thank you"

"I love you"

"I love you too" I said and kissed him.

Once we broke the kiss, we spend some time into each other's arm. I forgot, I literally forgot that I was unfit a while ago, he's literally the cure of each and every of my illness.

I love him, I love being in love with him.

"Are you still angry with me?" I asked and he hummed in response.

I was about to say something when we heard someone's footsteps. Someone was approaching towards us. Fuck no, we need to get separated from each other before someone sees us like this.

I instantly got off Jungkook's lap and lay on the bed. Jungkook went to the other bed which was placed in front of the one I was lying on and sat there.

Within no time, the nurse arrived "what happened?" She asked facing me "I'm having period cramps" I lied.

"And you?" She asks further facing Jungkook "I'm having a sharp headache and I sprained my nerves while playing" he lied too.