F I F T E E N

D A I S Y  P O V:

"Stay with me, I don't want you to leave"

I don't want to leave him.

Why I'm getting so addicted to this man?

We went a few steps together and now it's time for us to get parted and went to our separate ways.

Both of us had our house in different direction. We said a final 'bye' to each other and went to our separate ways.

I don't want to leave him, god no. Please stay with me.

He was about to go when I grabbed his hand and he turns his head back "I don't want to go home, I'm scared" he came closer to me.

Though we avoided any physical touch as we were on the main road and anybody could easily recognize us and that'd create a problem for sure.

"Don't worry baby, nothing will happen just take a deep breathe and if somebody asked where you were, you'll say-" "I was with my friends, we went to a restaurant" I said cutting him off.

"Yes" he says "what are you going to say?" I asked "that I was out with my friends, I have several excuses to come up with" he says chuckling and I laughed.

"You became smarter since I came into your life" I said proudly filping my hairs "yeah, whatever" he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Let's go" he says "yes, bye" I said "bye baby" he says back.

I smiled and both of us went towards our way. I turned my head back and saw him staring at him from far. He signed me bye and I did the same.

And then within a few steps both of us went off each others eyes.

I was scared, I was just having a strange feeling in my heart. I feel something bad was going to happen. My gut feeling says.

As soon as I was going towards my house my heartbeat was becoming rapid. I wish everything is fine.

Besides the strange feeling there was something in me which was making me feel so good.

The time we spend together the things me did, that's unforgettable. My brain was continuously replaying the scenes in front of my eyes.

The way he pinned me against the wall, the way he kissed me, the Hickey, the way he pressed my breasts, the way he made me go out of my senses.

His deep breathe and whimps were still heard by my ears. His voice, damn good. I can keep playing them on a loop and never get bored.

While going back, my mind was clear about one thing was that. I'm trapped, I'm trapped in this fucking bond between us, and for sure there's no going back.

I can't name the bond between us, but whatever it was it was something so special. And inner me felt that he felt the same way for me the way I do. I don't know, I fucking don't that what my heart wants.

But one thing that I knew was whatever my heart wants, his wants too. Whatever is he, he cares about me, or why would he come back to me if I didn't mattered to him?

We aren't bestfriends, we aren't couples, we aren't friends with benefits, we aren't sex partners, we aren't enemies, and what happened today we aren't even just close friends, the bond between us is  something so special and unique which can't be bonded by a name.

I reached to my main door and unlocked it. I gulped down the excessive saliva produced by my salivary glands due to anxiety and fear.

I unlocked the door and went up stairs. I reached in front of my door and I was scared as fuck.