T H I R T Y T W O

J U N G K O O K P O V :

*a week later*

I fixed my hair for the night, I have wore black skinny jeans which was clearly revealing my muscular Thighs, with a black shirt tucked inside the jeans leaving the first two buttons, unbuttoned.

I finally paired it with a black coat. I wore a few rings in my fingers and a silver chain around my neck, with a diamond watch.

I settled my hair back, and a strand of my hair felt on my forehead. I've recently trimmed my hair from sides.

It has been a week since I and Daisy last talked, the day we fought at the university. After that, we've not even seen each other nor we've had any communication between us.

Few days ago, I heard the rumours that Seokjin, one of my closest friend is dating Daisy. They recently went for date. My blood boiled hearing the news, like it's not even a few days we separated and she's dating and no one else but my close friend, great.

A month ago we had our first semester's examination, and gladly I passed with 91%, though I still needed to improve my results, and I'll surely work for it.

Just because we all have passed an year in this university, so all of us decided to throw a party, well I wasn't a part of this conversation, all of us were just invited and I'm making my way there.

So the party was scheduled today in one of the biggest clubs here in the States, which was about twenty five kilometers away from my house. I equivocate my parents that I'm partying at my friends farmhouse because if I'll say them about clubs they'll throw me out of the house considering me as a spoiled brat.

Getting out of my thoughts I glanced myself for one last time in the mirror and chuckled. I finally wore my black shoes and taking my phone and car keys I went downstairs.

"You look handsome" my dad came and glanced at me head to toe. A smile formed on my lips as I thanked him.

I went out of the mansion to the parking area, I sat on the driving seat of my Mercedes-Benz line-up and drove to the club.

The loud music become a part of my ears once I reached the club. Through the bunch of people dancing and drinking there I searched out for my friends and finally saw them.

I waved my hand towards them, and went towards them. "I'm not the one who compliments but you look handsome as fuck today" Jimin says and Tae added "yeah, for real I'll get a boner if I continue seeing you like this".

Was it a way to compliment a handsome guy? Well yes it's our way of complimenting others. "Hahaha, sounds as funny as you look" I said looking at Tae and he gave me a disgusting expression.

"Well let's go to the first floor, VIP area" Jimin said and proceeded, both me and Tae following him from behind.

We finally reached the VIP area there were luxurious sofas placed in a round. Once I reached there my eyes went on both of them.

Daisy was having a lemonade glass in her hand as she avoids drinking. Just beside her was Jin with a glass of wine in his hands.

They both were laughing and giggling, they had their hand in hand which was somewhere making me jealous, a lot.

Soon Daisy's eyes met mine, and she froze at her place. I was staring at her when I felt someone behind me placing their hand on my chest and resting there head on my back.

I removed the unknown hands and pulled the person in front, to my surprise it was Yera. "You look hot baby" she says giving me a hug but I didn't hug her back.