S I X

D A I S Y P O V

"You occupied my mind more than my own thoughts do. Tell me how could I ever be me, without you?"

MESSAGE :

Me :
"You want to hold my hand?"

Jungkook :
"Yes, can I?"

Me :
"You can!"

Jungkook :
"Okay"

Jungkook :
"You know, I too wanted to hold your hand, but I was scared to ask you that whether you'll be comfortable or not"

Jungkook :
"Same here, I thought you won't permit me doing so"

Me :
"No problem, you can do"

Jungkook :
"Okay, when no one will be around us we'll told hands."

Me :
"Sure"

⋆⭒˚。⋆⚝⊹₊ ⋆

Yes I desperately wanted to touch him. Till now, we haven't touched each other, even by mistake. Sometimes I wish we could bump into each other but unfortunately it never happened so.

Holding him was like one of my dreams, and I guess it's going to come true.

For a few days I waited for him to hold my hands, though he didn't. I know he's scared and I guess like last time I'll have to approach first. Or I guess it'll never seem to happen.

During the dispersal time both of us came near the water cooler to fill out water bottles. Or I should say, to meet each other, cause filling those bottles was just an excuse.

Only we knew our intentions, lol.

Grabbing Amelia's hand I ran towards the water cooler, cause today I'm late going there and I wish he isn't gone till now.

As I came there running, I saw him coming towards me, he was about to go.

No, no, he can't.

"Bye" he whispers walking across me to which I grabbed his hand, and pulled him back with all my force.

We stood there for about a couple of seconds, looking deep into each others eyes.

He smiled and turned his face around and I can feel myself blushing at this.

He took his hands off my hold and went to the washroom.

I looked at my hands, that touched him right now. I feel so good.

His skin feels so soft and good, I can feel a magical feeling into my heart.

"Don't you have to go?" Amelia came towards me leaving his boyfriend.

"Wait, first lemme fill water" I utter

"Go fast" she screamed into my ears.

I went there to fill my bottle as Jungkook came near me and stood there.

"Wait for me at admin block" he said

"okay" I replied closing the tid of my bottle.

I was about to say him something but I forgot. I hate my fucking memory. Literally, my brain forgets everything around him. It just gets lost in him.

He was about to leave as I recalled what I have to say to him. I placed my hand below his collarbone, right above his heart.

I didn't expected this to happen. This wasn't planed it just happened out of nowhere. My hands just reached there. I hesitantly took my hands off him saying sorry, because I might have made him feel uncomfortable.