N I N E

D A I S Y P O V
"Addiction wasn't my type until I found you darling."

'𝘕𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪-' "hello" I responded in sleepy voice as I was in a deep sleep and my phone ranged out of no where.

First I thought to ignore the call, but I somehow I managed to take my phone and received it without noticing who was calling me. "Who's this?" I asked in a low voice.

"Hey it's me, Jungkook" he responds as I suddenly stood up, checking the number and it was his. I placed the phone once again near my ears and jumped onto the bed covering myself with the blanket.

"Were you sleeping?" I hummed in response. "You okay now?" "Yes, what about you" I said in a low voice still it was audible enough for him to hear. "Yes I'm" he says.

"Seems like you were sleeping, sorry for disturbing you" he apologized as I said giggling "no, no it's okay I iwas sleeping since 3 hours".

"Are you angry with me?" I asked "no, why will I be angry with you?" He says "no, I just thought you were" "chill, I'm not" he laughs and so did I.

"It's just I was concerned about your health, and for real I was so scared at first when I wasn't able to find you anywhere" he spills "same here, I thought that you flew away from the planet" I said making both of us laugh out.

"You know? I have never waited for someone like I waited for you today, you're the first person for whom I have waited for this long" I say in low voice "that makes me feel special" he says "of course that's because you're actually so special to my heart" I confessed

"Wait, what did you say?" He asked me to repeat as a confirmation "uhmm.. Nothing leave it"..."you looked pretty handsome today" I said the truth changing the topic. "Don't lie" he denied to agree me.

"No, for real you really looked so pretty I just wanted to stare you." I said.

"I don't know about me, but you really looked like a beautiful princess enjoying in rain, you really look like the prettiest girl alive, how can someone be so pretty?" He let out a fake cry as he said this.

All I did was blushing and giggling at his statement knowing that none of the words he said was true but he see me like this? This made me feel special, I don't know why.

"When your wet hairs felt onto your forehead you looked gorgeous, when you spinned in a circle in rain, you looked like an angel sent from heaven, for me. When it comes to talk about your hairs, my heart twerls into a messy braid just to think about those curls of yours. You're really so pretty" he confessed.

"God, ever since now nobody has ever complimented me like this. Thank you, thank you so much, but even you look so pretty I wish I could explain." I said

"Have a try" he says "of what?" I asked "try to explain what you feel about me" he says.

"You're beautiful. You're incredibly beautiful to me, and I do not just mean your appearance or your body. Down to your soul, you're beautiful. You've this divine light about you. This pure honestly and goodness. You're so smart and capable. I'm in awe of you. It's just...you're perfect. I wish I was a poet so I could express it properly. When others look at you they might see your surface beauty. And I wanted you to know, when I look at you, I see the beauty of your soul, and I'm in rapture. That's what I wanted to say. I see all of you and you're beautiful." I ended up with a sigh.