T W E N T Y

This chapter contains some mature words and actions ❗❗❗
If you're not comfortable then skip it (ik you'll not skip) ❗❗❗

Play "collide" by Justine skye

D A I S Y ' S P O V :

I took the book out of his shelf whilst he leaned to the wall crossing his arms around his chest, standing in front of me.

I flip the pages of the book and lifted up my head to face him. He was already staring me.

"You too read books?" I asked excitedly. "Yes sweetheart"

"Since when?"

"When I was in seventh grade"

"I too started reading books from seventh grade, we have many things similar in us"

"Made for each other" he muttered in a low voice but I heard it and smiled at him.

"I've bought this book recently, can I read your book now?" I asked clutching the book.

"Of course, you don't need to ask for anything" he says coming towards me and placing a light peck on my forehead.

"Let's go to my room" he says and proceeds whilst I followed him.

He unlocked his room and I entered the room. Damn, this is awesome. His room was literally so big and everything were placed properly, there were several flowerpots placed.

His bed was just below the window with a big TV set facing the bed. There was a couch placed beside the bed.

At the corner there was the most luxurious washroom I've ever seen. There was a bug bathtub and all I wanted now was to take a bath to cool myself from this scorching heat.

On the other side was the balcony partitioned with the room by a glass gate with curtains hung on them.

There were several frames of Jungkook hung. And he looked devilish handsome. Each and every of them had different aesthetics and vibes. I took out my phone and clicked the pictures of the frame.

His balcony faces the backyard of his house, that is, the swimming pool was just below the balcony.

I threw his coat to the other side and loosened my tie. Jungkook went down to tell the chiefs to cook some italian dishes for both of us.

I wanted to take shower. I turned to the big mirror placed in his room and removed my tie, unbuttoned my shirt and threw them.

I opened my skirt which slid down my legs, standing in front of the mirror only in my undergarments and socket.

I finally unclipped my bra and standing only my panties, following by my socket, revealing my upper naked body in front of the mirror.

When I looked up at the mirror my gaze went to someone behind me. Jungkook, fuck he was standing behind me leaning against the wall while folding his arms around his chest and staring at my naked body.

I turned to him, whilst he bits his lip and his gaze travelled to my whole body and stopped at my lips.

"When did you came back? I-i was thinking to take shower that's it" I said hesitantly looking here and there because I wasn't able to maintain the eye contact with him.

"You look adorable that I want to keep staring at you and you look fuckable that I want to come and take you from behind bending you to dressing table." I felt shivers down my spine and goosebumps erupted through my body.

J U N G K O O K P O V

I was going to my room with excitement knowing she's in my room right now, I don't know what she's doing but I'm so desperate to see her, to adore her.