S E V E N

D A I S Y P O V

He's more myself than I'm.
Whatever our souls are made of
his and mine are the same.

"Hey, are you listening?" He repeated making my head go out of my thoughts and I responded "yeah-yes, I'm"

"I was asking can I get a hug from you?" He repeats "sure-yes you can" I can hear us giggling over the call. "But where are we going to hug?"

"Let's see, where you'll be asked to come, we'll hug each other there" I agreed to him.

"You know my mother isn't coming to pick me from schools tomorrow, because my sister's classes are off." I finally recalled back what I was about to say him since two days. I hate my memory power.

"Really?" He asks shocked cause till now not even a single day I went home alone from school.

"Yes" I confirmed "okay so we'll go to eat street foods first and then we'll proceed towards our home" he came up with an interesting plan and I agreed to him.

This was actually so great. Thank you mumma for letting me come alone, through this at least I can spend some more time with him and after all this will be the first time we'll be together somewhere else except schools.

I'm so fucking excited for tomorrow.

"I'll pay the money" I said

"no, I'll pay you're not going to bring any money" he denies.

"But why?" I asked

"because I'll give you treat so you're not going to pay". I agreed to him knowing that I can't get over his stubbornness.

The next day after school hours ended we arrived our bus stop, both of our stoppage was having a difference of about 50 m, and I arrive 10 minutes earlier than him.

Once I reached there I took my bag and got off the bus. I took the place at the corner and was waiting there for him.

I was zoned out thinking about him, I was actually so excited, I can't wait for him to come.

"Woahh" I screamed in fear and he laughed out.

Damn I was so zoned out thinking about him that I didn't noticed he was standing in front of me.

"Come on, let's go" I said to him pointing towards the location

"No, we are not eating from here, we will go a little further and eat at another place, it is very crowded here." he says and I agreed to him

We walked together talking to each other.

As I was listening to him I didn't noticed when a Car came from behind and was about to hit me, Jungkook caught my hand and pulls me away from that vehicle to the other side.

I catched my breathe like what the hell I would have had an accident if he didn't displaced me from here.

"Walk carefully, If something happens now?" He expresses his possessive side.

"nothing happened, And even if something does happen, no one cares about me." I utter bein dramatic

"Shut up, you matter to me, a lot" he says as I can feel anger and possession in his voice.

I blushed at his reply and he was still a bit angry but the way I was blushing and laughing he can't control himself and brust into laughter.

We both laughed and walked together, and my hands reached for his.

He then suddenly left his hand out of my hold which made me a little shocked as well as disappointed.

He never did like this.