T H I R T Y F I V E

D A I S Y P O V :

"I want to shower" he spoke to which I kissed his forehead and nodded silently.

I stood up and he does the same then I held his hand and lead him to the bathroom. I slowly opened the door and once we were inside I closed it.

"Would you mind if I give you a bath?" I asked caressing his hairs. "No" he says in a low voice.

I slowly got on my knees and gently removed his sweatpants leaving him all naked in front of me. "Lemme tell you a story" I said and he gave me a sign to continue.

I don't care how much he speaks or thinks bad about himself because in my eyes nobody is as perfect as him.

I made him sit on the floor knowing that he got no energy to stand right now.

"Once there was a girl, since her childhood she has always wanted to know what love actually feels like, she used to crave for it. Her relation with anyone in her life wasn't good." I started with the story, giving his body a rince of water.

"She always used to feel that maybe she's the reason why she used to feel unloved. Maybe she's not that perfect and might not deserve a this love." I continued pumping a little amount of shampoo in my hands and applying then firmly to his roots.

"She used to worry that if she'll get closer to someone, she'll end up getting replaced and hurting herself." I massaged his hair with so much care and softness, making sure I won't hurt him.

"As the time passed she lost the hope that she'll ever be loved, she started working for herself, her self betterment trying to get enough of herself." I continued, washing the shampoo off his hair.

"But you know what?"

"What?" His voice was filled with curiosity.

"One day she unexpectedly met a guy, she used to stay with him and didn't realised when she fell for him. She thought that maybe the guy won't love him back unaware that she was wrong." I said applying generous amount of body wash on his body.

"They fell in love, she fell first and he felt harder. Despite of being insecure and having trust issues she found the one who made her feel loved for the way she is." Part by part, I took the time to clean him.

"You know what was the name of the girl?" I questioned grabbing the shower head.

"What was her name?" He questioned back.

"DAISY MYERS" I rubbed his body with the gentleness it deserves to be.

He was about to say something but I was quick to continue my leftover sentence. "And you know what was the name of the guy?"

"JEON JUNGKOOK, for sure because nobody else got the right to love Daisy Myers rather then Jeon Jungkook." He ended the sentence with a laugh and I too laughed with him.

I kept the shower head aside taking him into my arms from behind. He gently turns his face to me, smiling. I placed my lips on his, feeling the emotions we were sharing through the kiss.

"Everything feels better once you're around me, my love" he whispers breaking the kiss, staring deep into my eyes.

"So I'll make sure to make you feel better all the time." I said playfully kissing his cheek. We fell on the floor, laughing and I gently pinched his nose.

Grabbing me by my arms he made me sit on his lap. I sat on his lap facing him and covering my legs around his waist.

He placer his lips on mine and we started kissing each other. He unbuttoned my shirt making sure that he doesn't breaks the kiss.