T H I R T Y N I N E

D A I S Y P O V:

"Ready?" Jungkook says and I nodded with my eyes closed.

This was the day I was born and the love of my life told me that he has a surprise for me. He just came to pick me up from my home at 8 o'clock and within a few minutes we reached the spot.

He has covered my eyes with his palm and took me somewhere which I don't know.

"Please I can't wait anymore" I spoke excited and curious.

"Okay" he says and removes his palm and what I saw was ―

"OMG" I screamed and started jumping at my place.

We were at the beach and there was a candle light dinner setup. The candles were burning and all of it was decorated in red and white theme. The red heart shaped balloons were the prettiest.

And what I loved the most was the beautiful vanilla cake with my picture on it. I mean it was the picture which he took of me when we were together.

This was good ; so good that I ended up in tears.

"This all for me?" I asked crying and pointing my index finger to myself. He nods smiling and came to me.

"Happiest birthday my love, I'm forever gonna be grateful that you came into this universe and became a part of my life. I love you the most it's just a small try to make your birthday special I'm sorry if it wasn't that good" he says holding my face.

"Are you mad? This is awesome, you know this was one of my fantasises which you fulfilled, sweetheart. Thank you so much" I said getting into his arms.

"I love you so my Regina" 

"I love you too my gentleman"

"I have a present for you, I hope you like it" he says breaking the hug.

He went to the table and a beautiful box was placed here, he opened it and ― wow it was an amazing necklace.

Taking it on his palm he puts the necklace around my neck and it looked pretty.

"It's so pretty" I exclaimed seeing the beautiful necklace.

"Not more than you" I blushed hearing his statement and all he did was staring at me with pure adoration.

He took my palm in his and took me to the seashore. The water hits our feet whilst we stared into each other's eyes.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I said turning my gaze to the crescent shaped moon.

"It may look good, but nothing looks prettier than my love" he says staring at my face.

He left my waist and palm and went away.

The tunes of guitar made me look behind "I found a love, for me" his melodious voice hits my ear.

"Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me" he sang playing the guitar.

He knows how to play guitar? Omg? The tunes, the lyrics, the voice, the surrounding, him; everything looked perfect.

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine" he came and spinned me in a circle.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song" he pulled me closer to his chest covering his arms around me.