T W E N T Y O N E

J U N G K O O K P O V

I opened my arms for her and she jumped in them like a baby does. "Good night baby" she says and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Good night ma'am" I felt her smiling.

Within no time she fell asleep in my arms. I wasn't feeling sleepy so I kept staring at her.

From the time she got into my arms I can't take my eyes off her, her face was lying above my chest and strands for her hair fall on her pretty face making her look even more prettier than my Regina already is.

I used to call her Regina because Regina means queen in italian. She's an Italian and my queen, so this is the perfect word to address her with.

Her light brown almond eyes are so pretty. When she smiles, when she laughs at my silly jokes I feel like I own. She's the prettiest girl. I want her to know that there is someone who think about her everyday, every hour, every second. Just her thoughts can make me smile like an idiot.

Her eyes shine like stars in the night sky. She glows like a full moon. She makes me feel like I'm leaving in heaven, no stress, no anxiety, no problems. Just love and peace. She's more than I deserve. My goodness I've got no words to describe her.

I kept staring and adoring her, for hours. I wish time stops and morning never comes. I didn't realise how fast time went. I finally fell asleep with her into my arms.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

D A I S Y POV

Sunlight coming from the window hits my face. I blinked my eyes and saw it's morning and I'm still lying in the same position in Jungkook's arms, like I was previous night. His hairs were messy, his lips were parted sleeping noiselessly and he looked so pretty. My pretty man <3

I took my phone from aside and clicked a picture of him. I placed a soft peck on his lips as he blinked his eyes, he is awake.

"Good morning sweetheart" he opens his eyes and smiled at me "good morning darling".

I caressed his hair and we stared at each other. It was one hour left for our university to start. "Let's get ready or else we'll be late" I said and he nodded.

We kissed each other and hugged for one last time. I got off from his arms and he stood up.

Once we were ready and about to leave we kissed each other for one last time. We'll be going to the university together.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

We were having our chemistry class right now. Both me and Jungkook sat on the last bench of our class. He was sitting in the row next to me. There wasn't much gap in between the rows.

Today I've wore the panties Jungkook asked me to. I was peacefully attending me lessons when I felt a sensation down between my legs.

I ignored it but after a while it increased. Fuck, this feels like a vibrator. I feel like somebody is using a vibrator on my clit.

This was hurting me and pleasing me at the same time. I crossed by legs and grabbed the bench tightly.

I turned my head sidewise, facing Jungkook who was staring at me with a smirk. He removed one of his hands from his pockets as my gaze went on them. And guess what? He had the remote of a remote vibrator in his hands.

It didn't took me much time to realise why Jungkook dared me to wear this panty only. This panty had vibration wires attached whose remote was with Jungkook.