T W E N T Y T H R E E

D A I S Y  P O V

I was going to be super late for university today, not a problem because Amelia is too with me and we've planned to go late.

We reached our bus stoppage an hour ago, and due to some inconvenience the buses were half an hour late.

Though the buses started to arrive half an hour ago, and nearly seventy buses came and took the thousands of children gathered here.

Both me and Amelia use to go school together, sometimes by our car or else through the vehicles which university has organised for us.

Whenever bus used to arrive both of us used to hid somewhere so that nobody saw us and will take us into the bus with themselves.

We thought to go to the university with the last bus which will be arriving here. You'll be thinking why we go to university late, right? Because the first fucking lessons is of chemistry, and I fucking hate them since I was a kid.

Plus we had tones of homework given to submit today, and both of us haven't completed our works, we went out to cinema hall last evening and watched movies instead to making our assignment.

I saw the last bus arriving so both of us ran towards it because we knew they'll send us with this bus only even if there's no fucking space left. So to sit comfortably we kept our bags through the windows.

We stood there and let everybody go inside then we went and sat on our seats. We're more than an hour late and it takes fourty fucking minutes to reach the university. We might reach at the end of second lesson or maybe in between.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

I went running through the corridor, of course because I was late and also because a female teacher saw me and Amelia applying lipgloss in the washroom instead of going to our classes.

Here we are prohibited with many things, which I actually hate a lot. After all we came here for studies and all these extra fucking restrictions aren't a matter to concern.

Both me and Amelia were running when I turned back to saw whether the teacher has gone or not, and boom! I hit a guy on his chest, my legs twisted and I saw about to fall just than two strong muscular arms grabbed me by my waist and hold me tight.

I grabbed his shirt tightly into a fist and his strong masculine scent enters my nostrils and I knew who he was, I faced him and he was directly staring into my eyes, holding me tight.

"Jungkook lemme go before someone caught us like this" I said struggling to get off his rid, knowing damn well it won't work.

We heard Tae clearing his throat and he loosened his control and I got off his grip. "You guys are late too" I said as I saw him and his best friends holding there bags too.

"Yeah, actually we haven't completed those motherfucking assignments yet" he laughs at my response and says that he's also late because of that reason only.

We laughed and all of us went together towards our classroom. The professor was obviously shocked seeing brunches of disobedient students arriving late and scolded us, but the only thing we did was looking at each other and controlling our laugh.

We were told to note down everything that was written and I was doing so, when the teacher wasn't focusing I turned to Jungkook and saw him placing his hand on his chin and staring at me.

I signed him to stop staring at me and write down the notes but he shook his head and kept staring at me.

The girl behind me calls me and I turned to her, "why does he always stares at you like that?" She says pointing towards Jungkook "like what?" I asked "like he's so deeply in love with you" she says and I feel my heart starting pounding against my ribs.