T W E N T Y S E V E N

Smuts will be there in this chapter, if you're uncomfortable then you can skip from half of this chapter ⚠️🔞

D A I S Y  P O V

"But where are we going?" Jungkook says turning to me "be patient" I said while driving the car.

I always loved to ride bikes and drive cars and I've learned it month ago. Now I'm desperately waiting to be eighteen so that I can get my driving license.

It was about five o'clock in the evening and I had a surprise for Jungkook. After ten more minutes I stopped the car at the roadside.

"Get off the car." I said unbuckling my seatbelt. Jungkook looked perplexed and with his facial expression it was clear that he had over a dozen of questions running across his mind instead he followed my words without questioning.

"Where are we?" He asked examining the surrounding once we got off the car. Instead of responding to his question I grabbed his hand and took him to the side.

We passed through the trees there and after walking for about a while we reached.

"Oh my fucking god" he exclaimed dramatically. "This is so beautiful, isn't it?".

There was a small slope where we were standing with small grasses all around. There were several tulip plants at the left side and on the right there was a lake flowing.

There was a small fountain with a design of two swans next to each other. Just above the swan's head was the burning sun which was about to set.

It was the prettiest sight I've ever visited. You'll might wonder how I came to know about this sight?

"This place looks quiet unpopular, I've never came here. How did you know about this place?" He asks

"Once when I was driving through the streets and my car broke down on the road. I called the mechanic but as this place is away from cities they told it'd take them at least an hour to come here. I came to the side and discovered this pretty area. Since then whenever I wanted to spend time with nature I used to come here." I said "and I thought you'll love this place too so I took you here".

"I loved this place, it's pretty but you're the prettiest" he says looking away from the sky to me. "You look gorgeous Daisy" he says placing the strands of hairs behind my ears as the breeze was destroying my hair.

He took out his phone from his pocket and clicked a picture of mine. He usually don't click pictures but why now?

"Can I see the picture" I asked and he gave me his phone. I zoomed the pictures and smiled at the thought.

"Can I check your gallery?" I asked "you can check whatever you want, Regina" he says and I smiled even more at him.

I opened his gallery and saw there were just hundred pictures in his gallery. I looked through them and all I found was his family's pictures, some of his best friends and a few pictures of him.

I scrolled through his picture and most of them were when he was doing gym or playing sports, and he looked damn fucking hot in them.

I stared at his picture biting my lips then opened other folders in his gallery.

One of it was named with 'My Regina' and it had more than eight hundred pictures in it. I clicked on it but it was locked, I asked Jungkook the pin.

"112006" he says and I unlocked it. Just then it hit my mind, the pin. The number he had on his password was my date of birth.

"You kept my birth date as your password?" I asked staring into his eyes "all the password of my social media or any website or application is also related to you only Regina" he says staring back at me.