T H I R T Y T H R E E

J U N G K O O K P O V :

"Let's clear this misunderstanding between us, I can't afford losing you my love, at any cost" my voice was shaking.

I left her on her feet, she turns to me with tears rolling down to her cheeks. Unknowingly, seeing her like this a tear fell down from my eyes.

I gently placed my thumb and wiped her tears, "you shouldn't have done this to me, you have no idea how much I've suffered because of this." She cried more and my heart clench.

"Please Daisy, stop crying—" I paused for a while, cried turning my face to the other side. "Leave me cheater-" she pushed me hard on my chest but I didn't let my hand go off of her body.

"You're a fucking cheater leave me" she screams and tears roll down her eyes, it's so horror.

I never felt this much pain in my whole life not even cuz of my dad.

"Please listen to m—" i plead but instead of a answer a sudden force make my face side way and my left cheek stings.

I face her again and again tries to say but she kept pushing me and that was hurting my chest.

"Please Daisy listen for once, please please." I kept pleading.

"What more lie do you wanna say??? Huhh??" She screams and cries.

"I never cheated on you, I can never, Daisy." I cried out.

"Please, let's fix this" I said holding her hand with my both hand.

"You promised me that we'll talk and fix when we'll have a misunderstanding—"

"Do you know how badly I wanna stop loving you? I want to hate you but I fucking can't." My heart thumbs She cries and sobs while yelling these words

"P-please, don't say this." I whispered, my knees gave up. I fell on my knees front of her and the rains drops never left our body.

"It's h-hurting here." I said pointing on my left chest.

"My chest is physically hurting, Daisy" i sobs.

My eye was on her leg and she fell on her knees front of me.

Instead of giving an answer she pulled me into a hug, into her arms, close to her chest. I caressed her hairs and hugged, tightly; and crying holding her.

"I wanna die" I said crying. "What's the matter Jungkook? Come on please tell me" she caresses my back and then mt hairs.

I broke the hug and stood facing downwards because after what I did I had no courage left in me to make an eye contact with her. I hurted her, a lot where as I promised to keep her happy.

"I and Yera know each other since childhood, actually both of our fathers are bussiness partners." I sobs "As we grew up everybody came to know that Yera likes me, I wasn't into her at first but as I time passed I too started liking her. As my father came to know about this he asked me to stay as close as possible to Yera and once we'll grew up we'll have to marry each other." I proceeded with a sigh "the marriage ceremony we've gone was one of my relative and Yera was also supposed to be there with her family. My fathers told me to pretend like me and Yera were dating, at first I refused and but then Yera started threatening me that if I don't obey my father's words she'll inform him that I'm dating you, Daisy. It will be a big mess if he comes to know about this".

"Daisy, I'm scared of my dad, but I'm more scared of losing you." I looked at her with my wet lashes.

She stared at me and wiped my tears, without a warning she placed her lips on mine. I grabbed her jaws and inserting my tongue I explored each and every corner of her mouth.