.5.

Seoul, South Korea

Thursday, October 20th

4.15 PM

"Mr. Min, you have fifteen minutes until the meeting with the executive assistants" said Ms. Yun, "meanwhile, here is the intern's full file as per your request" she concluded as she handed a rather thin folder to the CEO.

"Have them informed that the priority of this meeting will be selecting interns" spoke Yoongi as he closed his computer and nodded to his assistant so she could excuse herself.

Sitting back in his chair, legs man spreading and sleeves rolled up till his mid forearm revealing a dark tattoo that looked like the tail of a cobra adorning his left arm, the rest of it hidden under the sleeve of the black turtle neck, Yoongi opened the folder.

"Park Jimin" he hummed, his voice deep and vibrating, "Twenty five years old, orphan, lives with his half brother Kim Taehyung" he fixed the dark frame of his glasses as to settle higher on the bridge of his nose, "a spotless academic record since his early years, smart. Yet he still risked it all for that one question" he thought aloud, his eyes never leaving the picture that came with Jimin's folder where the boy appeared even younger with his hair down and his lips stretching to a delicate smile, "interesting."

A knock followed by the door being opened made the CEO avert his gaze towards the entrance,

"Are you ready Mr. Min" teased Namjoon as he closed the door behind him and made his way to the leather couch, "I'm no where as cute as Ms. Yun but well, what a man can do but try am I right"

"I regret nothing more than giving you unsuppressed access to my office" sighed Yoongi as he got up, rolled his sleeves down and slipped into his black blazer, "and you find Ms. Yun cute? Let's hear Jin's opinion on this" he finished as he exited his office making his way toward the conference room.

"N-no no wait Yoongi WAIT I was just joking!" Namjoon followed stumbling, "please you know he'd kill me"

"Kill you? Why what did you do again?" spoke Seokjin as their paths crossed on the hallway.

Namjoon was quick to wrap his arm around Jin's waist and pull him in, "Nothing babe, c'mon we talked before about how important trust is, hm?" he nuzzled his lover.

"Get a grip" warned Yoongi just as the door to the conference room was on sight, and despite the evident commotion that could be heard all the way across the hallway which signaled a dispute between the executive assistants behind the closed doors, the moment Yoongi set foot in the broad conference hall there was nothing but silence and bowed heads.

He doesn't quiet remember asking his employees to bow for him, but they do. Yoongi had this compelling aura that urged the one across from him to unwillingly submit and obey, he indeed had a stoic face and a calm demeanor, but anyone with a pair of eyes stuck to their head would know better than to be fooled by that.

Anyone who would once look directly into his dark, disturbingly empty eyes would learn not to lock gaze with him ever again.

With confident strides he entered the large hall followed by his team, dozens of men and women standing neatly with their heads down and hands crossed in respect. Only when he passed by did they mustered enough courage to sneak a peek at his back, only when he sat down and settled himself were they allowed to sit and wait for his orders patiently.

He was Min Yoongi, the man who singlehandedly took over a rapid growing industry and showed the entire world a whole new level of Information and Technology. Thus, it was not exactly fear that had his employees act like such in his presence.

It was respect.

"Shall we start then."

Meanwhile, somewhere far, very far almost all across the city, two very young and very stupid college students deemed it a good idea to start their little drinking party a tad bit early.

"Aiiish what did I tell you to do when things don't go your way hm? Hmmm?" mumbled Taehyung as he gulped down the last drop of Soju in the bottle.

"Put my tongue to use?" replied Jimin with teary eyes and a drunkenly flushed face, "but how can I suck all four of them when I haven't even sucked one cock in my life!" he cried out loud as fat tears escaped his puffy eyes, making a passersby double check what they heard.

"No n-no shuuush" the brown haired boy sealed the other's lips with his index, "that's for a different situation you silly" he giggled cutely, "if you just pretended to drop a pencil, then picked it up like thiis" he said as he bent over all sexily, his back arched perfectly and his ass perked as he reached for a small rock on the ground, "it would've been sufficient!! I call it the Tae Tae tactic"

"But... B-but what if they weren't gay? I would be very embarrassed then" pouted Jimin, his drunken state betraying him and making him actually take Tae's words seriously.

"Oh don't be sillyy" he hiccupped as he stood abruptly, his cheeks a delicious red and his hand settled on a curved hip "who wouldn't be gay for us" his glossy lips stretched to an infatuating smile.

"I would gladly be gay for you" spoke a strange voice that was watching the scene from afar, his bearer was a man wearing black skinny jeans that did nothing to hide the thick muscles on his thighs, paired with a plain yet a well fitted white T-Shirt that looked like it'll rip from how thick his biceps were, his look sealed perfectly with a pair of chunky combat boots. All while the unknown man leaned effortlessly on his scary looking motorbike, shamelessly checking Taehyung out.

"Oh! Oh!!! Jiminie look a talking bunny!" said Taehyung, his vision and apparently sense of self-defense all hazy as the alcohol penetrated his system, "thank you Mr. Bunny white teeth but I'm not a furry!" he squeaked as he blew the stranger a flying kiss, making the other smirk in amusement.

"Tae that man l-looks scary" hiccupped Jimin "... he has tattoos a-and woaaah a lip piercing too!" the alerting situation made Jimin sober up enough to quickly drag himself and his brother away from the man and back on their original track.

Jimin and Taehyung made it home intact –barely- after they stumbled over everything and nothing on their way, the trip from the convenience store to their house that usually took them no longer than ten minutes ended up stretching into an hour and a half. But they made it! And now they laid flat on the ground in the middle of their living room, Jimin in a starfish position while Taehyung used one of his legs as a pillow and drooled all over it.

Little did they know that Jimin's phone that was left on the kitchen's counter lit up due to receiving an email,

Little did they know that they will also end up screaming tomorrow upon reading it.