.23.

Seoul, South Korea

Tuesday, November 9th

7.30 AM

"You've been burnt yesterday, had a stressful mission this morning where you were chased then almost got followed and killed, and yet you want to go straight to work?" Taehyung threw his hands in the air in disbelief "if you need money you can just ask me" he scoffed.

"I have to go Taehyung" replied Jimin as he combed his hair "this mission is taking far too long than it should, plus there's a slight chance the men from earlier this day were sent by Yoongi himself since he has a schedule outside of the company today unlike his usual" he put his dress shoes on "not going would confirm his suspicions".

"I can tell you are eager to get this mission over with, you are usually meticulous and strategic when we are working and almost rarely this hasty, I don't know what changed this time" sighed Taehyung as he leaned on the door's frame to bid Jimin farewell "call me if anything occurs" he smiled softly.

"I will" Jimin couldn't reciprocate the smile, not even fake it, for he perfectly knew why he was so restless and impatient for this mission to end. He made a fatal mistake and though his mind is viciously denying it,

His heart isn't.

Your skin... oh yeah your skin and bones,

Turn into something beautiful,

You know, you know I love you so...

You know I love you so...

"Two" murmured Jimin to himself as he sat down in his office with a sandwich in his hand since lunchtime rolled around quiet fast, and an airpod in his ear as he continued listening to Hoseok rummaging around in his hotel room. For indeed he couldn't completely fulfill this morning's quest by placing subtle cameras in the room to monitor the scientist, he still managed to sneak in few listening devices around the living and the bedroom.

"I clearly remember telling you not to come to work until you recover" spoke Yoongi as he stood at the office's door, and Jimin couldn't help but think the silver haired CEO must've been working out a lot lately because his biceps look scary with that dark grey suit hugging them so tightly.

"And I recovered" he replied as he took a bite from his sandwich, cheeks puffed cutely.

"In the span of one day?" Yoongi's voice sank deeper for he noticed it before but confirmed it today: he hates it when Jimin lies to him.

"Mhm" nodded the younger.

"Very well then," he locked the door to Jimin's office then unbuttoned his blazer before sitting down on a couch, legs manspreading and eyes dark and focused "come here."

Jimin felt himself waver as he hardly managed to swallow the food he had in his mouth, and as he kept thinking how illegal most of this CEO's actions are by locking them in and what not, and how he shouldn't keep abiding by his words so he won't feed into his derivate behavior even further,

he still got up and made his way towards the man. Fidgeting as he stood at Yoongi's feet.

"Strip" he ordered.

"E-excuse me?"

"Take your pant off" growled Yoongi lowly as he devoured Jimin with his eyes "... before I rip it off of you".

Jimin's words failed to vocalize as he stood there with his mouth ajar, struggling to maintain a straight posture after feeling a sudden weakness in his knees, his cheeks flushed with a rosy hue and his hands instinctively covered his chest "w-well at least take me to dinner first" he managed with sparkly lips.