.19.

Seoul, South Korea

Tuesday, November 8th

9.30 AM

Jimin wore his beige platform converse and snatched his umbrella before hastily making his way out of the house, if you ask him which is worse: spraining your ankle or being late to the brunch your superiors invited you to, he wouldn't answer because he is too busy skipping two to three stairs on his way down the building. He miraculously caught the bus seconds before it took off, sat down and ran his fingers through his silky hair in attempt to style it again after he ruined it while sprinting his way to the bus stop.

He received the invitation email early in the evening of last night, right when he and Taehyung were preoccupied with planning how to get under Jung Hoseok's skin, only for the chance to be offered to them on a golden plate.

"Alright, let's see what type of a man you are Mr. Jung Hoseok" murmured Jimin as he opened the door to the café they were meeting in, and the moment he set foot in it, one certain silver haired man felt a strong urge to immediately snatch him and lock him up far away, hide him in a place where other people's hungry gaze would never catch a glimpse of him because Jimin was just too mesmerizing for his own good.

Fluffy black locks, round flushed cheeks, sinfully plump lips, and an outfit that should be illegal for him to wear. Yoongi clenched his jaw as his eyes travelled down the knitted, sleeveless sweater that he paired with a plain white tshirt under it, and the black sweatshorts that rested a tad bit over his knees and gave him a full view of the pale and soft looking calves.

"Fuck..." he growled deeply as he put down his cup of coffee before even taking a sip of it and crossed his legs to conceal his reoccurring issue.

"I'm sorry for being late" apologized the black haired boy as he pulled an empty chair and sat next to Seokjin and right across from the CEO, the long table that numerous of his coworkers shared bustled with side conversations that most of them barely heard his apology "I hope I didn't miss much" he added with a smile.

"Not at all Jimin, we just finished introducing each other to Hoseok so you can start there" replied Seokjin, looking as beautiful in comfy clothes as he does in designer suits.

"My pleasure" Jimin flashed a breathtaking smile at Hoseok as he extended his hand to shake his, a view that did not sit right with Yoongi, "I'm Park Jimin and I'm an intern in ADT Company. I've heard a lot about you Mr. Jung"

"Please call me Hoseok" he replied and Yoongi poked his cheek with his tongue "don't believe everything you hear though" he laughed as he shook Jimin's hand back.

The brunch went smoother than Jimin had anticipated, he had noticed before how well the employees in ADT Company got along together but it was never this apparent to him, and sure he had one hell of a time trying to compose himself under Yoongi's intense gaze, but he managed to create a rough description of Hoseok's persona.

The man was your typical intelligent scientist: he had a few loose screws. He dressed clean and tidy yet it was as clear as daylight that he put little to no effort in the shape and color of the pieces he chose to wear, he talked loudly and cracked jokes more often than not that he almost rivaled the king of dad jokes himself Kim Seokjin, he was very friendly yet often said things that were way out of pocket. And sure he added seven spoons of sugar to his tea, each spoon oddly carefully measured; yet Jimin concluded that Hoseok wouldn't be a major concern in the execution of his plans.

"Here's your drink sir" Jimin was startled as a waitress bowed and left

"But I... haven't ordered yet?" he replied confused

"Yoongi ordered it for you" replied Namjoon as he took a sip of his coffee and avoided a certain sharp pair of eyes.

"Oh" Jimin prayed he wasn't blushing now, he took a glance at the cup and it was a sweet strawberry chocolate cream frappuccino; his favorite.

Jimin is definitely blushing now.

"Thank you sir" Jimin finally mustered enough courage to look at Yoongi's eyes since he sat down, being in this close proximity was always a disadvantage to him and he acknowledged it and made peace with it. Yoongi was just unbearably handsome to say the least.

His lazy eyes were luring and never failed to send a shiver down Jimin's spine, his facial features were sharp and his smile was –although rare- insanely captivating. Whenever he heard his steady footsteps along the lobby he unconsciously held his breath as he walked behind him to the elevator, eyes never leaving his broad and well defined back. Jimin more often than not imagined what would it feel like to walk next to Yoongi for once, hand in hand perhaps? But even the thought of it was painfully impossible.

They belong to different worlds, and Jimin made it a daily task to remind himself with that,

Otherwise it would hurt even more than it already does.

"Watch out Jimin!" he heard but it was too late, for the waitress tripped and the hot cocoa that Seokjin ordered spilled all over the floor, most of it landing on the black haired boy's lap making him wince.

"Oh my freaking God are you okay?? This must burn like hell!" panicked Seokjin "Here let me help you to the restroom" he stood up and extended a hand to Jimin, only for him to immediately sit back down under Yoongi's murderous glare "o-or not" he mumbled.

"It would be more of a help if you bring a pack of ice instead of the meaningless apologies you are spewing" snapped Yoongi and the waitress flinched, "can you walk Jimin?" his tone immediately softened as he kneeled at the younger's chair and inspected the burn ever so gently, and Jimin suddenly forgot where it hurt

"Yes" he whispered, hands clutching the chair so strong his knuckles turned white

"Let's go clean it off of you then" Yoongi was well aware of his employees watching but he has his priorities, and the red patch on Jimin's thigh is already making him want to burn this entire café down to ashes alongside the careless waitress, so he should at least be allowed to nurse Jimin's injury. And only when Jimin nodded did he help him up his chair and out of the building.

"I... thought we were going to the restroom?" asked Jimin all confused as Yoongi opened the passenger door to his Audi R8 for him and helped him in.

"I doubt they have any ointment in their emergency aid kit" replied Yoongi as he settled in the driver's seat, his all black outfit with the soft looking hoodie and oversized trenchcoat very befitting to the sports car he is driving "plus," he added as he leaned into Jimin till their noses almost touched, and Jimin was sure the older can now hear his heart beating out of his chest "we don't want it to leave a bruise on those pretty legs of yours now do we" he lingered there for longer than a second, features calm but eyes loud and hungry. And just as Jimin almost felt himself closing his eyes and puckering his lips, Yoongi extended his hand and buckled Jimin's seatbelt then started the car and drove away.

"What the actual fuck Park Jimin" he whispered to himself as he bore his eyes on his window, feeling fume erupting from the top of his head from how embarrassed he was.