.15.

Seoul, South Korea

Friday, November 4th

8 AM

Exiting his jet black Supra and pushing his grey locks back, the CEO and Jimin happened to cross paths right at the entrance of ADT Company

"Are you here to welcome me before everyone else or are you simply late, Mr. Park" teased Yoongi as he nodded at his employees, Jimin and the other six secretaries following his lead to the elevator.

"Oh, to have your sense of humor so early in the morning" mumbled Jimin as he yawned as discreetly as he can, mentally preparing himself for a long day ahead of him. Yet although he complained, he could tell he got the hangs around Yoongi's different commands, which is all the better for the smooth execution of his other plans.

The only thing he hadn't gotten used to, and never will –in his opinion- is Yoongi's unexplainable behavior around him. The CEO would intently gaze at him and touch him at random times of the day, grab his arm, ruffle his hair, and he even caught him once tracing his waist with his eyes as well. And the suggestive remarks Yoongi drops on him are a topic of its own, Jimin could neither get used to it nor understand it all, for a short encounter with the silver haired man would indicate how much of a straight forward, goal oriented person he is, beating around the bush seems like a far fetched suggestion and thus, it is highly unlikely that Yoongi harbors any emotional interest towards Jimin, otherwise he would have came forward about it.

Emotional interest? Jimin laughed at himself for the absurd thought, for no matter how you look at it, these two are from completely different worlds, even a miracle wouldn't be enough to gather them under the name of love.

The only interest that is possible and most suitable in this situation is sexual interest, and Jimin swore to save himself until he falls in love so the CEO is wasting his time, yes he definitely is, Jimin nodded at his flow of thought, proud of the conclusion he made while obliviously unaware of the pair of eyes that were watching him for a while now.

"I thought I warned you about being defenseless, Park ssi" his deep voice startled Jimin and made him jump off his chair, and at the sight, the CEO chuckled all too amused.

"You did not knock, of course I wouldn't notice" replied Jimin, his heart almost beating out of his chest but definitely because he was surprised, and not because he was caught up in Yoongi's gummy smile... right?

"What predator would knock" spoke Yoongi as he made his way towards Jimin, not stopping until he successfully breached the youngest's personal space "I came to bid you farewell Jiminah"

This is the second time he called him like so, he thought

Not that he kept track or anything...

"Why, where are you going?" asked Jimin almost in a whine

"Beijing, I will be back before Monday rolls around don't worry" he pushed a strand of Jimin's silky hair behind his ear, and Jimin felt himself almost leaning into his cold yet gentle hand

"I'm not worried though" he doesn't know why he is having an attitude, he just is!

Yoongi chuckled yet again, his fingers gently caressing Jimin's earlobe "I know you aren't, I think you might even be happy to get rid of me"

A realization hit Jimin at that statement "wrong" he thought, "this entire situation is wrong and must stop right now before it's too late" and so, reluctantly, he took a step back and separated himself from Yoongi's touch then bowed politely to him

"Have a safe trip Mr. Min" he straightened his back slowly, eyes never meeting Yoongi's

"You too must stay safe until I'm back" replied the CEO before turning his back and making his way out of the office, and only when Jimin heard the muffled ding of the elevator that signaled Yoongi's departure, did he sit back down on his chair with the world's weight on his shoulders. He massaged his temple, pushed his hair back and "four..." he whispered to himself

"Holly?"

'Yes Jimin'

"Could I perhaps request another song please?"

Got the music in you baby, tell me why?

You've been locked in here forever and you just can't say goodbye...

You have a new text message from: Mochi minie

Changes of plan Tae, listen carefully.