.30.

Seoul, South Korea

Wednesday, November 10th

3.45 PM

Jimin sat in his office working diligently as he appeared to whomever saw, while in reality he was hacking into the system of his –previous- university to add his and his brother's name inside the emails they send to ADT company. Exams period is just around the corner and in an attempt for the university to make sure the students' working schedule is perfectly aligned with their studies, they sent several follow up emails to ADT company to ensure their students' wellbeing. All good until you remember Jimin and Taehyung no longer exist in the university's system, or any other South Korean system for that matter. And it is these minor slip ups that could potentially lead to their downfall.

Suddenly, his phone rings and Jimin's heart skips the biggest beat ever, it was his brother calling

"Taehyungie! Oh my god Taehyung" he rushes

"Jiminie" Taehyung's voice is small and chocked "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

Jimin smiled to himself, eyes teary and heart relieved "I know you've been sorry since the moment we started fighting, I'm sorry too, I could've handled it better than I had" he said as he grabbed his blazer and his keys "where are you now, I'm coming to get you"

Taehyung quickly wiped away his tears and composed himself "I figured I shouldn't disturb your working hours so... I came! I'm outside the company now"

"Don't move Tae Tae I'm on my way" Jimin hung up and before he knew it, he was standing infront of his beloved brother.

They both stood inches apart at the door to the company, people coming and going but they only had eyes for each other. Taehyung was hesitant, he thought he was ready to face the consequences of his own actions but alas, for just as he gazed at Jimin's loving eyes, he couldn't help but remember the harsh words he threw at him, cold and sharp like daggers that stabbed Jimin in all his vital areas leaving wounds unseen but deeply felt. Taehyung hung his head low, his fingers fidgeted and his feet faltered contemplating whether to run away because he didn't have it in him to face Jimin as of now.

"Hey" Jimin started, his voice soft as he took a step towards Taehyung "I know things got a bit heated between us, we both said things we regret but... you know, that doesn't change anything between us"

Taehyung felt a lump in his throat, deep down he wished if Jimin would just scold him for all the harsh things he said because that's the truth: while Jimin was clearly picking his words carefully so he can be considerate of Tae's feelings despite the tense situation, Taehyung completely lost it. But he knew Jimin wouldn't do that, so he hung his head low and with a quiet voice "I'm sorry..." he mumbled "I'm so sorry, I was angry and... and scared, I shouldn't have said any of the things I did"

Jimin stepped even closer, quickly closing the distance between them as he wrapped his brother in a warm embrace hoping to ease out the crushing weight of regret Taehyung was feeling "I know Tae Tae, I know" whispered Jimin "But you don't have to apologize to me. You're my lovely younger brother, remember? We fight and we argue, we laugh and we cry, because that's what families do. I love you Taehyung, and there's nothing you can ever do or say that would change that."

Tears welled up in Taehyung's eyes as he slowly but surely wrapped his arms back around Jimin, he buried his face deeper in the crook of Jimin's neck and kept repeating "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jiminie I'm sorry..."

Jimin held him tighter, his own eyes glistening with tears as he softly reassured his brother "it's okay... it's okay" he murmured soothingly "I forgive you, and I'm always here for you"

Back to the Present Moment...

Taehyung's breath hitched at the sight, for he, among all four of them, knows far well the gravity of the situation in hand. The man who attacked them in the hotel and chased him and his brother all the way to almost their doom was standing here casually, next to their mission's target, positively confirming Jimin's suspicions.

"Again" demanded Yoongi with a hint of displeasure in his voice as he pulled Jimin gently by his hand out of the elevator to inspect him closely "you cried. Again"

"I'm okay" smiled Jimin as Yoongi's soft hand on his cheek tickled him "this time it was tears of joy" his soft black locks covered his forehead as he titled his head to the right a little, lips soft and eyes sparkling.

"And somehow... that's irritating me even further" husked Yoongi, a hint of jealousy tainting his voice.

"What a considerate employer you have, Jiminie" interfered Taehyung, his first astonishment almost fully forgotten as he watched the scene unfold before his eyes "lucky you" he pulled Jimin back to his side, the corner of his lips curving upwards to a polite smile but eyes cold and warning.

"You must be Kim Taehyung, Jimin's brother" Yoongi bowed politely, leaving Jungkook, Jimin, Ms. Yun who was watching from afar, and Taehyung himself all too stunned to speak "it's a pleasure to meet you."

Although Taehyung's face said it all, he quickly composed himself and bowed back reciprocating the politeness "and you must be Min Yoongi" he extended his hand "pleasure is all-"

"Mine" Jungkook was quick to grab the soft looking hand and shake it, not intending to be mean but merely wanting some of this porcelain doll looking man's attention "I'm Jungkook, Yoongi's friend" he said and Taehyung almost winced, remembering how he took a powerful blow to his head with this exact same fist, extremely large fist, he noted.

"I see..." smiled Taehyung politely, not able to shake off the idea of how is this man exactly on his feet in the span of one and a half day? No one ever survived the poisons he prepares so what in the love of God is he?

"I was meaning to let my brother wait for me in my office if that's okay? I only have fifteen minutes till the end of my work day" Jimin asked Yoongi, but was that really necessary? Is the face Yoongi's making now –with the soft eyes and gentle smile- as he listens attentively to the black haired boy's request, is it a face of someone who'd answer with a no?

"Do whatever pleases you, he can come everyday if you want" replied the CEO, enjoying Jimin's faint blush.

"If that's the case then I wanna be hired too" smirked Jungkook, eyes never leaving the brown haired boy "but I can't help but have this familiar feeling. Have we seen each other before?"

The forbidden words left his mouth and Taehyung immediately whispered "red" to his brother and reached for his gun.