.7.

Seoul, South Korea

Tuesday, October 25th

8.30 AM

Compared to the previous rather warm days, today was unexpectedly chilly, yet perfectly befitting the near arrival of sweet November. Yoongi arrived at the usual 8 am despite the rather light schedule he had, and so he sat there in his large office, his head resting back comfortably on the chair's headrest and his fingers tapping mindlessly on his desk as he thought, and thought, and-

"Holly" he rasped.

'Yes, Mr. Min' the digital assistant replied instantly.

"Project yesterday's recorded events on the smart board" he said as he sat up in his chair, eyebrows furrowed and eyes focused, "begin at lunch time".

The silver haired man sat there watching what he had requested and carefully registering any inconsistencies in the company, and despite the fact that Holly had ears and eyes everywhere, Yoongi never really felt the urge or the will to monitor his workers. But today he was looking for one specific event, one specific person.

"Pause," he ordered abruptly just as Jimin appeared on the screen, elegantly placing his plate on the lunch table and sitting across from Holly with a fond smile on his pinkish lips, "zoom in and raise the volume up" and he watched with unwavering interest.

So smoke them if you got 'em 'cause it's going down,

All I ever wanted was you...

I'll never get to heaven 'cause I don't know how,

Let's raise a glass or two... to all the things I've lost on you...

Jimin took his earphones and his mask off, smiling at the face recognition device at the entrance of the company as he checked in for the day. And just as he was making his way to the department he was assigned to, he was interrupted

"Mr. Park" called Ms. Kang, and Jimin genuinely doesn't know whether she is usually this unpleasant to be around with everyone or does he get a special treatment, "Mr. Min wants you in his office, can't stay away from troubles huh" she smirked as she passed by him without even allowing him to retort.

Yes, this woman is downright obnoxious.

Jimin stood there confused, was this a regular check up at the company? But he wasn't informed with it, nor did the other two interns mention it in their groupchat. Was he indeed in trouble? No, for once he was absolutely certain he was on the clean side. So what was it?

Finally, the dark haired man made his way to the elevator deciding to get it over with quickly instead of wasting his time overthinking it. Don't get him wrong, Jimin had nothing but respect toward the company's CEO, but it's never a pleasant occurrence when you're called in by your boss so early in the morning, especially with a reputation like Jimin's.

The ding was heard and the elevator's doors were open, Jimin took a deep breath, straightened his grey necktie and drew a professional smile on his face, then stepped out with his back straight and his strides confident.

"Mr. Park," smiled Ms. Yun as she stood from her chair, "Mr. Min is awaiting you" she said as she signaled him to follow her, she knocked calmly and announced his arrival to the man inside, then politely stepped aside making the way for Jimin to enter.

Jimin held a breath upon entering, he had wondered once or twice why would one single office –even if it belonged to the CEO- take an entire floor. But now he can clearly see why. And just as he started registering the fascinating surroundings, his eyes fell on the CEO who stood in the far end of the office facing the window with his back to the door. In his black well fitted suit, Jimin couldn't help but notice how the man exudes a powerful presence, his clearly athletic physic subtly complimented by the tailored lines of his suit in a perfect blend of strength and sophistication.