.11.

Nothing would have ever prepared Yoongi for what he heard, nothing would have even hinted at the situation in hand.

A few minutes earlier...

"Please sir," urged Jimin as he followed his employer to his office, "there is hardly anything of importance to you in the recordings, d-don't waste your time"

"Alright Mr. Park, I believe you" he spoke with a voice an octave lower as he tapped a password and allowed Holly to retrieve the deleted data, "since you deem it to be such trivial information, it won't hurt knowing it then, right?" he sat on the leather couch, eyes fixated on the white board that showcased the retrieved memories

*Kya!! Holly we made it! You are now able to estimate basic personal information about people!*

*Yes Jimin, I believe so*

*Humm alright then let's test it, but we must start by someone we both know yet you don't have them in your data base. Oh! Try Mr. Kim Seokjin please*

"Sir enough please" Jimin stood desperately between Yoongi and the white board with his arms spread apart, successfully blocking the CEO's view but doing little to no harm to the audio that kept playing and causing his anxiety levels to hit the roof

*Kim Seokjin, Thirty years old, ambassador of ADT Company and comes from a wealthy background,-*

*This is great but it's way too broad and obvious Holly, anything else? Something more specific perhaps?*

*Well according to scientific comparisons and its resulted statistics, Mr. Seokjin seems to be-*

And in the middle of his despair, reason pushed back as fear and embarrassment clouded his judgment, Jimin hurtled and found himself seated on the CEO's lap straddling him as his hands flailed desperately to cover the man's ears, "N-no sir please..."

Nothing would've ever prepared Yoongi for that situation, nothing would have ever hinted at how he would have the new intern on his lap while he instinctively wrapped his hand around his waist to secure the clumsy boy, pink lips trembling and tears threatening to roll down his rosey cheeks, all while the audio kept rolling

*However based on those same statistics, I would assume you too, Jimin, are Homosexual*

*H-holly what are you saying!! Th-that's not true lower your voice please!*

And Jimin burst in tears, his shoulders slumped and posture crumbled as he couldn't decipher the mixture of fear, anger, and embarrassment he was suddenly hit with. He had never before came out to anyone, not even his own brother, he felt painfully vulnerable and exposed in front of someone he already hadn't trusted. All while Yoongi sat there watching him attentively, for as a person plagued with grave attention to little details as he is, he found his muse while watching Jimin's long and damp eyelashes, his chubby hands half covered with the brown sleeves as he hurriedly wiped his tears away, his round runny nose, and his sinfully plump lips.

"I told y-you there was nothing of importance to you," he sobbed, pulling Yoongi out of his daze "so why... just why won't you listen"

"How could I, Jiminah?" he said as he caught a small crystal like tear at the corner of his eyes, "as a CEO, as someone who had blindly and recklessly trusted you with my personal computer and my first ever invention, do you know just how restless your suspicious behavior made me?" Yoongi caressed Jimin's cheeks gently, registering that it indeed feels as soft as it looks "try to understand my position, hm?"

Jimin's tears lessened as he took a moment to ponder the reasoning behind Yoongi's words, he lowered his head and started fidgeting with his slightly trembling hands as he slowly began to realize the truth behind them.

"I will promise you one thing, however" spoke Yoongi "I will never speak of what I heard to anyone, not even to myself it that's your wish"

"You mean it?" replied Jimin almost like a whisper, his teary doe eyes searching for reassurance in Yoongi's dark ones.

"You have my word" he loosened his hand around his waist, "but I can't help but wonder why would you, as a grown man, cry so easily over such trivial matter" his pale, slender thumb travelled up and gently tapped the pink plush that was Jimin's lips "why would you, as an adult man, cry so prettily" Yoongi swiftly pushed his finger inside of Jimin's mouth as the latter froze in astonishment, the thick digit slowly twisting and exploring the pearly teeth while occasionally caressing his tongue as he sat there blushing heavily not able to move a limb as if he was hypnotized.

Yoongi didn't really know what he wanted by having his finger penetrating the new intern's mouth, for he didn't think much before he acted –unlike everything he ever believed in- but he couldn't complain with a view like the one he's witnessing now. Jimin's mouth was almost filled to the brim with just his sole thumb, his head slightly tilted back and his back curved beautifully into Yoongi as his lips glistened with saliva that dripped all the way down to Yoongi's palm. And with little to no thinking yet again, the CEO pulled the digit a tad bit then slowly pushed it back in. Again and again. Enchanted by Jimin's little whines of surprise as his plump lips engulfed his finger deliciously, the blush spreading all the way down to his neck.

Yoongi's eyes darkened and his jaw unconsciously clenched as he thrust inside the hot mouth yet again, this time a bit too forceful, and-

"Why in the WORLD aren't you answering-" Namjoon barged in, yet immediately cut his words short as his mouth fell open at the view "y-your phone...?"

As Yoongi contemplated whether he really needs a vice president or should he just decapitate Namjoon and cut his body into several parts and ship those filthy pieces to different parts of the world, he felt a sudden shot of pain as Jimin accidentally bit on his finger from how startled he was, making Namjoon stifle a laugh.

The poor intern didn't have it in him to feel embarrassed yet again since this entire day seems to be insisting on getting worse by the minute, he hoisted himself up awkwardly and made his way to the door without a single word, head buried down to avoid any type of contact –God forbids- and exited calmly.

"If you came here bearing news that are any less than a life or death matter, I suggest you start praying for your soul" spoke Yoongi as he fetched a napkin from his pocket and cleaned his thumb, subtly crossin his legs to conceal his new found issue.

"B-but I'm an atheist... " gulped Namjoon