⚠️ 27 - The Masked Man

⚠️: 18+

     Ran smirked at her before turning to Rindou, who also had a woman by his side—Aya. Rin wrapped his arm around her as her head rested on his lap with a smile, his other hand gently stroking her hair. She was the quiet type but knew all the tricks in the book. Her black hair nearly blended in with Rindou's tux.

     These girls were no strangers to the Haitani Brothers. They all knew each other very well, just not in the typical way you'd know someone.

      And Mikey, sitting there in between the two men, practically bored of his mind while waiting for the alcohol to take place, rested his arms on his legs with his hands dangling. Though, not long after, he heard the sound of footsteps, which could only come from heels, and looked up to find a third woman—Mizuki.

     She was fairly tall with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, which stood out to Mikey more than the tight red top that brought out her breasts to the point where they nearly popped out. The white-haired boy sat back up and rested his back against his seat.

     "You must be... Mizuki?" He said, unsure if that was her name.

     "Quiet." She said as she bent over, placing a finger against his lips and hushing him. "No need to talk, sweetheart."

     Mizuki then sat on Mikey's lap, facing him. Her head was slightly higher than his since she was on his lap, leaving him exposed to her cleavage. He had his hands beside him, resting on the couch, not really wanting to move them, but she grabbed them and placed his hands on her thighs. Mikey just had a disinterested look on his face as the girl smiled at the warmth of his touch.

     She then unbuttoned a couple of the top buttons on Mikey's shirt as she licked her lips, revealing his collarbones and upper parts of his pecs.

     "You're quite the attractive man, you know."

     She then placed an arm on his shoulder as she ground her hips back and forth against his manhood, allowing her chest to come in close contact with his face with each stroke she did, putting on the perfect show that anyone could fall for in hopes of pleasing the attractive man. Mikey turned around to give the Haitani Brothers a stare to let them know he wanted to leave, but they were too busy with their ladies to notice anything.

     "Hey," Mizuki said in a seductive voice, grabbing Mikey's chin and turning him back towards her. "Eyes on me."

     She stopped as she realized he looked uninterested and wanted to change that. "Maybe..." She let out, untying the straps that held her bra together, "This will help."

     Mikey stared at the woman, unable to speak as her top dropped onto his lap, revealing two large rounded breasts. She gently bounced up and down a couple of times and her chest followed with a recoil, as did Mikey's eyes—up and down, up and down. Mizuki grabbed his hands as she believed it was what he meant to do but was too distracted to make a move, then placed them on her chest.

"Don't be afraid to be rough with me, honey." She told the boy in a submissive voice.

     Mikey felt the hardness of her nipples pressing against the palms of his hands as he began to squeeze her breasts which caused the girl to smile. He began to carefully caress her chest as she practically melted in his hands. After a short while of letting him have his fun, she placed his hands back down and continued to grind on his lap while now giving him a full view of her bare chest.

     He grew mesmerized as they bounced up and down once more and began to feel himself getting hard. She felt his bulge against her pelvis and slowly stopped as she stood up and put her hand out.