♡Chapter-20♡

"THE INAUGURATION CEREMONY OF THE THIRD SQUAD LEADER HAS OFFICIALLY BEGIN!"

The atmosphere went quiet as draken yelled his announcement. The men in the shrine, straighten their backs immediately.

The moon glistered its ray on the commander's face as he took a step forward.

"Whose being instated though?"
"Do you think its Peh-yan?"
"That ain't happening."

The men behind, conversed with low whispers. Making me slightly look at them through my shoulder.

"You think a guy that attacked draken is gonna be made the squad leader?"

'True. Theirs no way peh-yan is becoming the leader. But if not him. Then who?'

"THIRD SQUAD LEADER!! STEP FORWARD." Mikey yelled through the air. Making the men raise their eyes in anticipation.

"Outta the way."

A voice spoke from behind. Making the men turn their heads towards the back. They quickly parted their way, making the said man visible. A shorter male standing in front of the said man.

They immediately stepped forward, advancing towards the stairs.

"That's the leader?"
"The big one or the small one?"

"Well obviously it wasn't gonna be me.." Takemichi stated in a whisper, sighing with a awkward laugh.

I looked at him, as he stood beside me. Snickering at his words."You thought it was gonna be you?"

"I-i." He laughed out in embrassment, rubbing the back of his neck with a weird smile.

I silently smiled, before looking towards his side as the shorter guy passed by his frame, passing him a silent glare.

Wait. I've seen him somewhere before.

My eyes slightly widened. "Takemichi.."
My mind wandering back to the visions in the bath house. This guy looks just like..

"Huh? Yeah." Takemichi frowned looking at my worried expression.

"That guy... that's Kisaki Tetta."

His eyes widened at my words. Lips parting as he looked back towards the said man in shock. "That's..? Kisaki?" I nodded as he looked back at my face in reassurance.

"Theirs no way I can get it wrong. That's kisaki." I voiced with a surprised tone.

As the man reached the stairs, he quickly showed his back towards the commander, sitting down on the stairs, adjusting his glasses.

"Oi. What the fuck do you think you're doing!" The men present got visibly angered by his move. Yelling their insults at the shorter male. "Don't get so cocky, you prick!!"

"How can be turn his back on the president!??"

"LISTEN UP YOU BASTARDS. THE PERSON SITTING BEHIND ME!!" The other man immediately yelled hearing the talks. "IS THE LEADER OF THE THIRD SQUAD, KISAKI TETTA."

Takemichi looked at me with a worried expression. Visibly uncomfortable in his presence. "How did you know that's him?"

"I saw him in my vision." I whispered after, making him raise his eyes in question. "You mean in your dream?"

I shook my head as a no. Making his face turn up in confusion. "It's a long story. I'll tell you later." I patted his back making him nod in return.