♡Chapter-21♡

"That's valhalla's No 3, Hanemiya Kazutora!!"

My lips parted at the information, staring at the said newcomers face with an amused expression. Eyes slightly widening as he quickly sprinted towards Takemichi, enveloped the latter in a bear hug.

"Ohhh... I'm so happyyy!! You're Takemichi right??"

Takemichi gasped at his sudden move. Eying at the latter with a stunned face.

"I can't believe I found you!!" The man stated patting Takemichi's shoulder with a grin. "Alright, Takemichi! Let's go to the Valhalla base." He finished, grabbing Takemichi's wrist, moving towards the door.

I quickly stood up from my seat, sprinting towards the said man, before grabbing Takemichi from his hold. "Where do you think you're taking him?"

The said man turned around, staring at my face with a frown. But that frown soon disappeared as a small grin appeared on his face. "Hey, I have seen you before!"

I raised my eyebrows at his grin. Tilting my head in question.

"Hm.." He put hand on his chin, humming in confusion. "Oh yeah. I remember. Yesterday."

"Huh?"

"I saw you yesterday." He grinned. "You kicked a guy in his nuts in the metro because he was shouting at some elders.. I don't know the whole story. But damn."

I blinked. Parting my lips at his sudden outburst. "You were there..?"

"Yes! And also that was so cool." He praised in a comical way, with stars forming in his eyes. "That kick was way to strong. I could totally feel it from afar-" He went on, the boy's behind staring in dumbfoundness.

"Okay. That's enough." I finally cut of his words, making him zip his mouth in an instant. He silently laughed at our expressions. "I didn't thought I'll see you again! My name is Hanemiya Kazutora. And yours~?"

"Ah.. it's Y/n."

"Oh.. I've heard that name. Don't tell me. Are you that girl who was seen with Toman on the 3rd of August incident?"

"Maybe.."

"Woah. No fucking way. You're a huge talk right now, you know." His eyes sparkled. "Okay. So, let's do this Y/n-chan~..., why don't you join us too?"

"Wait.. I'm sorry. But we can't go with you."

His grin disappeared almost immediately. He tilted his head making his earring jiggle with the movement. "Why?"

"Well.. we can't trust you."

"Can't trust me..?" He frowned in confusion. "But I'm not gonna do anything. You guys are only going to be used as witnesses."

"Witnesses?" Takemichi mumbled in confusion.

"Yup. Come on now let's go~"He stared at me with a grin, waiting for my answer.

I sighed, taking a quick glance towards Takemichi. "You promise there isn't gonna be anything else..?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Ofcourse. You can trust me. Otherwise you may kill me." He stated nonchalantly, making me sigh.

"Alright.. Let's go."

His grin widened. "Great." As he headed towards the door. I nodded towards the Mizo Mid Gang, as they stared at us with worried expressions, before stepping forward, with Takemichi walking ahead of me.