♡chapter-6♡

"Oh, she's my girlfriend♡."

"Eh. EHHHHH!" Hina screamed in shock. "When did that happen?"she asked looking at me with widened eyes.

I rolled my eyes and stated. "He's just making things up."

"Come on Y/n-chin, you don't have to be shy to admit it, right."

I walked towards him slapping on his head lighty muttering a small shut up.

"So there is nothing going on between you two?" She asked pointing at us.

"NO. Obviously not." I spoke, embarrassed. As Mikey laughed at my reaction.

"Ok then, I'll leave now."she said turning around.

"Uh.. but what about our date?" Takemichi stated with a frown.

"We can do it on some other day. Your friends came all the way here to play with you, after all" She said waving at us.

"Bye bye Y/n-san! Have fun!"

I waved back at her with a small smile.

"Bye bye! Don't slap me next time, okay?" Mikey stated waving at her.

She bowed getting embarrassed again.

"What a good girl. Girls like her are rare, you know. You should treat her well. "Mikey stated looking at takemichi.

I smiled at his statement.

Hina is indeed an angle.

______________________________________

The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. It was almost night.

The four of us were riding a bicycle, on a grassy path. With me sitting behind draken as we ride the same bicycle.

Everyone stayed silent, enjoying the soft breeze flowing.
The clicks of the pedals and bird chipping were the only thing audible.

In the middle of the silence, Takemichi spoke.

"Um, Mikey-kun."

"Hm?"

"Well...why did u take a liking in someone like me?"

"What a stupid question." He replied.

"Ahh.. I'm sorry." He said as he continued pedaling.

"I have a brother ten years older than me. He's dead, though."

My eyes widened at his words.
As I looked at him with soft eyes.

"He was a reckless guy. He'll pick a fight against someone stronger than him like its normal."

"Ohh.. he sounds like a cool person."
Takemichi replied.

"You're like my older brother, takemitchy!" Mikey stated with a big smile.

"Ehh? N-No, I'm not as cool as him!" Takemichi replied with a small blush.

"Well, true. He wasn't as lame as you."

"That's mean.."

I lowered my head and laughed a little.

"Y/n-chin, I heard that. Dont try to hide your laugh from us." He said turning his face with a grin.

I rolled my eyes, getting embarrassed once again, averting my eyes from his intense ones.

He laughed at my reaction.

...

"People call delinquents 'lame' in this Era, isn't it?" Mikey stated as we stood on the edge of the grass. Looking at the river.