Chapter 29: The Chirpy PR Department

Lisa greeted his passionate new colleagues while slowly walking towards his seat, the moment he sat down, he was once again surrounded by several ladies with outstanding looks, each of them with radiant eyes staring at him.

"Hey handsome, let me introduce myself, my name is Im Nayeon." This was a lady with big wavy curves in a beige suit and red phoenix eyes(eyes with corners that incline upwards) that were exceptionally charming, at this moment she warmly stretched out her white hand, and introduced herself.

"Big sis Nayeon, our new colleague just arrived and you're already stretching your hand, aren't you afraid of scaring him?" Another lady wearing a baby blue outfit made a 'gege' laughing sound, her face was a little round, and she has quite a plump body, she laughed and said: "Your name is Lisa Manobam  right? From here on in our PR department, you have to be most careful of big sis Nayeon here, when she eats up men she doesn't even leave the bones!"

Nayeon doesn't blush, makes a 'hmph' sound, and stretches her hand to pinch the plump lady's outstanding bottom, "Save it Son Wendy , who doesn't know that your demands are the highest? You're unable to even sleep without a man at night."

"Hmph, that's not the case, big sis Nayeon look, our big sis Tzuyu hasn't gotten married yet. No matter what we can't snatch him from her!"

Following Wendy's gaze, Lisa looked towards a quiet lady, this was a tall lady in a pink outfit, with shoulder length hair that was dyed with several streaks of purple and beautiful facial features that revealed a distinctive office lady style.

Tzuyu sweetly smiles and says, "What are you guys staring at, I'm just welcoming our new colleague, and am not as vile as you guys make me out to be." With that said, Tzuyu extends her arm and says: "Little brother Lisa, you wouldn't mind a handshake right?"

"Oh, of course." Lisa naturally wouldn't mind having close contact with a beauty like that, it would be even better if he could pinch her butt like Nayeon did to Wendy though.

The moment he came into contact with Tzuyu's slender hand Lisa felt Miyeon's playful pinky gently rubbing on his palm. As he raised his head, Tzuyu as expected gave him a saucy wink.

Just this simple and dubious action made Lisa feel like he was on cloud nine. No wonder so many men struggled so hard to enter KIM International, the average quality of the ladies here is so high, and even more importantly they are extremely "friendly"!

Following the welcome from the three ladies, numerous ladies from the office also welcomed Lisa, of course without missing out and adding in some dirty jokes.

Noticing his only male comrade not coming over to greet him and instead having a consistently shy look, Lisa finds that funny, how is it possible that a man is less outgoing than this bunch of ladies? So, Lisa took the initiative to extend his hand and said: "I'm Lisa, seems like you are the only other guy in this office, let's get along well in the future."

The pretty boy immediately shook Lisa's hand and was a little red in the face, he lowered his head and said: "Erm.......Erm..... I'm Jeon JungKook, welc......welcome to our department."

Lisa couldn't help but laugh and say: "This name of yours, it's pretty meaningful, very manly."

Once JungKook heard that, he shyly lowered his head even more and softly said: "Thank you."

That's right, he's shy, a man named "Morning Erection" is as delicate and shy as a girl!

The surrounding ladies came over, and the plump lady name Wendy 'gege' laughed and said : "Lisa you may not know this, Little Kook here is a scholar from North University, before you came, he was the only male in our department."