Chapter 105: Discussing something important today

"You've slimmed down." Park Byung Eun said, with a little tenderness in his eyes.
"Not too slim, just enough." Rose dully replied.

Everybody had difficulty understanding just what was going on, didn't this pair of father and daughter of the underworld have a fall out which resulted in them pointing swords at each other for years? Why would he tranquilly and caringly talk about his daughter's figure!?

Park Byung Eun looked at Rose's supple and tender face, sighed and said, "You look more and more like your mother, practically the same as her when she was young."
"I don't remember." Rose apathetically said.
"You should not remember, for she left us after giving birth to you. Speaking of that, you mother and daughter are fickle to me, she left me after giving birth to you, while you left me once you grew up." Park Byung Eun lamented.
"The crux of the problem is you, not us."
"That's because the two of you have no way of understanding me."

Rose's face remained calm and unyielding, "Have you come here just to say such things?"
"Don't say that I'm your father after all. Whether you admit it or not, half of the blood in your body comes from me, there's no way you can deny this." Park Byung Eun seemed a little pleased, "No matter how strong and obstinate you become, in this lifetime you will have the name 'Park' imprinted on you, Park Chae Young."
Rose clenched her fist, and then loosened it, "You've aged, and like to speak nonsense."
"Haha......" Park Byung Eun raised his head and laughed, "That's true, I've aged. Recently I have grown more and more white hairs, but luckily, I have a good daughter like you, so I won't be lonely when I grow old."
"You will be lonely." Rose resolutely said.
"That's hard to say." Park Byung Eun gave a strange glance at Rose's body, "Your gunshot wound, is it alright?"
Rose sneered, "Thank you for caring, your subordinates don't have much skill in shooting a gun."
"I'm glad that you weren't seriously hurt after getting shot, truly...... Although it's a pity, you would still be able to participate in the banquet next week since you're healthy." Said Park Byung Eun.
"Be rest assured, I will attend." Rose said, "If that's all, you may leave."
Right at that moment, one of the young heads in Red Thorns Society picked up a call. He chatted on the phone for a while, then ran to Rose's side in a flurry to whisper something into her ear.

Rose's expression changed, she looked at Park Byung Eun's smug face, and gazed sharply at him, "Your thick skin and judgement of seizing every opportunity is greater than me."
"Haha, when one has aged, one would like to do things the lazy way. Rather than crossing swords with you people, why not directly take back the territory during this period." Park Byung Eun said with a smile, "It's good now, I've taken back the three territories you snatched without losing a single brother, I welcome all of you to try snatch it again, I won't guard them heavily, this is true......"

After saying that, Park Byung Eun waved his hand, and everybody from the West Union Society stood up. Some of them were already brazenly laughing their hearts out while following Situ Mingze as they walked out of Rose bar's entrance.

Several men of Red Thorns Society breathed a sigh of relief, but after seeing Rose frown, they walked up to her to ask what had happened.

Rose briefly explained, and everybody was filled with resentment.
It turned out that while Rose was hurt and the Red Thorns Society was in chaos, Park Byung Eun regained control of the three territories that the Red Thorns Society had taken from him by brazenly sending many
people there.

Lisa who was watching this scene from the bar counter finally finished his third glass of cocktail. He made a few alcohol burps and got off the stool. He then walked over to Rose's side, embraced her in front of everybody, and patted her tender back.
"Don't frown, all of this will end after next week's banquet."

Rose leaned her head on Park Byung Eun's shoulder, sniffing the man's scent of smoke and alcohol in enjoyment, and slightly nodded.

All the youngsters in Red Thorns Society revealed shock and awkward smiles as they watched their boss gently lean into this man's embrace, but all of them silently gave these two their blessing.