Chapter 386-390

Chapter 386 Ganges River

Cliffs which were kilometers in height weren't a common sight for the ordinary folk. Before, there would be people standing guard above the cliff. Whenever someone who was permitted to access that place arrived, a mechanism would be activated to hoist that person up. However, there was no one guarding the supposedly guarded place.

Fortunately, Lisa and the others were quite proficient in their lightness skill. They were able to scale a cliff like that by using the protruding rocks as footholds to jump off.

The top of the cliff was rather leveled. However, one wouldn't notice without intense scrutiny, an elevator-like mechanism at a corner of the cliff.

Naturally, nobody would wreck that. After all, even if the place was invaded, the enemies would have need for it as an escape route too. There would be no reason for them to cut it off. Not many could rely on the strength of their own bodies to descend from a cliff.

After the four of them entered the elevator mechanism, Suzy searched around for a button and pushed it. The elevator began to descend gradually.

Thirty seconds later, the elevator arrived at a secretive, depressed area at the cliff. However, there was a steel platform from inside the depressed area serving as an exit from the elevator.

It was obvious that the place was meticulously designed. The surrounding rocks made it difficult for one to see the elevator from the outside. Every nook and cranny of this place was meticulously designed.

Along the metal platform, they saw an alloy electrical door; it was left open!

"They've managed to get in, I knew it," sighed Abbess Kim Mi Sook

"That isn't the worst part. It would be if they've already left after destroying everything," Yu Jizi said.

A question suddenly occurred to Lisa. "Have you guys come here before?"

The three of them shook their heads. Suzy explained, "Had it not been for this current mission, none of us would have known about this secretive aircraft carrier site."

Lisa gave it some thought and nodded. "Then, let's go in."

Upon entering, they discovered that the walkway itself spanned at least a hundred meters long tunneling deep into the heart of the mountain. The light in the surroundings only brightened the deeper it was. It was obvious that the lighting of the facility was rather complete.

When they emerged from the door on the other side, they were greeted by a large expansive space!

It was hundreds of meters in height and approximately a kilometer in width. All of it was reinforced with strengthened metals ladenned with mud and clay.

Various types of electronic devices littered the whole area. At the center was a wide river-like structure that should be the docking bay of the aircraft carrier.

What was odd was that for an aircraft carrier, it lacked any form of aircrafts!

"Has the carrier been moved away mid-construction?" Suzy muttered, noticing that something fishy was going on.

It would still not seem out of place if there had been traces of battle and destruction there. The place's current state made the others wonder.

"Let's go further in to check it out. Someone was definitely here," Yu Jizi said.

The four of them walked for quite a bit. Within the space that seemed as wide as an underground world, it didn't look nor smell bloody and ruined as it might have been should a battle have occured. Instead, the place was completely clean. There was also nobody there at all. It was as if all the workers had taken a day off.