Chapter 336-340

Chapter 336

Jung Woo young and one of his assistants were having an oil massage at a high-class private clubhouse in Otaru City, for their final preparations for tomorrow's wedding.

His assistant was a gentle middle-aged man wearing golden-framed spectacles. Lying side-by-side on the soft, white bed together with his boss Jung Woo young, they enjoyed the professional service provided by the two Japanese female masseurs.

While the masseurs provided their service, they would occasionally rub their bosom againt the men's back. This type of actions weren't uncommon to Jung Woo young and his assistant, but they didn't respond in kind.

They weren't interested at all to play with women of this tier.

Two of Jung Woo young's bodyguards stood by the door in a dignified manner. They were elites hired from the special forces of the Jung clan. Jung Woo young would never step out of the house alone. Being a man of great caution, bringing only two bodyguards was the minimum he required..

Jung Woo young's entire body was so relieved that he almost started humming. That was when hia assistants phone started to ring.

The assistant looked at the number, and realized it was a call made by the reception counter of this clubhouse. Knowing that they had something to inform, he picked up the phone call.

The assistant spoke Japanese. He asked the reception counter what happened.

Hurriedly, the female employee replied loudly, "Sir, a group of people rushed inside looking for you guys. We couldn't stop them!"

After the assistant asked a few more questions, he quickly ended the call. Turning to Jung Woo young, he said, "Boss, they said ten or so people are coming to look for trouble. They looked like people from Yamaguchi-gumi!"

"Yamaguchi-gumi?" Jung Woo Young frowned. Despite being promising and calm, he was still rather confused recently.

"Yamaguchi-gumi wouldn't cause a commotion out of nowhere. We have business partnerships with them in Japan. Logically speaking, they won't do harm to us, so don't do anything reckless for now," Jung Woo young said as he got up from the bed before putting on his suit in preparation to meet the members from Yamaguchi-gumi.

In less than half a minute, a bald man leading a group of more than ten people, male and female, walked into the room from outside.

Tattoos could be spotted on their necks and other parts of their body. This situation convinced Jung Woo young immediately that they were indeed from Yamaguchi-gumi.

Japan was the only country in the world to legalize underground syndicates. It couldn't be said that it was related to their history, but what could be confirmed was Yamaguchi-gumi's development in Japan had been extremely vigorous.

Anyone who wanted to enter Yamaguchi-gumi, male or female, had to tattoo themselves. Moreover, common and small ones weren't acceptable. Every one of them had various totems of demons tattooed all over their bodies.

The two bodyguards had long stood in front of Jung Woo young, ready to escort him out of the place.

"You're Jung Woo young from Jade Clouds Corporation?" the bald man asked as he touched his chin while staring at Jung Woo young with his bean-sized eyes.

Jung Woo young smiled gently. Using Japanese, he said, "That's right, I wonder what my friends from Yamaguchi-gumi are here for."

"Your friends?!" The bald man gazed upon Jung Woo young furiously. "I'm Iburo, the team leader of Yamaguchi-gumi for the division in Otaru City. My men reported to me that you traded heroin at my domain."