Chapter 376-380

Chapter 376

Inside the villa in Dragon Garden, Lisa lazed on the sofa of the living room, watching the boring, political news on the television alone. Lazily, he yawned out of boredom.

He reached out to take his piping hot mug of British black tea . It was a nice blend of dark red, contrasting the white smoke which lingered above the mug. Before he drank some of the tea, the heavy scent filled his nose.

Lisa  took a small sip. In truth, he wasn't a fan of drinking tea in this manner. However, he wasn't in the 'tea drinking' mood right now. Almost all of his attention was focused in the kitchen.

The four women had been chatting for almost an hour, filling the kitchen with all sorts of laughter. Furthermore, strange chuckles would even resound from there. Even the usually stoic Jennie guffawed occasionally. Lisa  off-put by their ignorance of his existence.

How did the preparations of a simple meal, require the work of four ladies and over two hours?! Jung Ji Hyun usually takes less than an hour when she cooks herself!

Also, it was the third day that Lisa's meal was significantly delayed. The root of the problem was simple—Son Ye-Jin was here!

Son Ye-Jin's arrival gave rise to a new branch of topics to converse about. Chatter in the house had increased dramatically. The cause had started three days ago...

Three days ago, when Lisa brought Son Ye-Jin home, Jennie, Chae Won, and Jun Ji hyun were all surprised.

Jennie knew that Lisa  went to see Son Ye-Jin, but didn't expect him to bring her home. Son Ye-Jin even wanted to stay at her home temporarily!

Jennie  blushed while her heartbeat thumped rapidly. Her jade-like, white, charming cheeks turned as rosy as a juicy peach. The CEO of one of the largest companies, who had no problems dealing with people, thousands of employees, panicked when she was face to face with Son Ye-Jin. Legally speaking, she was her mother-in-law!

"Ma—Madam Son... Nice to meet you." It was Jennie 's first time in her life that she didn't know what to call someone. At the same time, she had to show a sincere welcoming gesture toward Son Ye-Jin. The ice beauty really suffered on this day. She had no clue what to refer Son Ye-Jin as!

Will I appear overly presumptuous if I call her 'Mom'? Also, it's too difficult for me to call her this way. Should I say 'Miss Son'? Although she's really young, she's still my elder! Calling her 'Madam Son' would make me indifferent... Jennie  had a massive headache!

Chae Won didn't have too much to think through. She had known Son Ye-Jin for quite some time after all. Calling her 'Aunt Son' would do. Since Jun Ji hyun was a few years older than Son Ye-Jin, she, naturally, had nothing to feel awkward about. As a result, she called her 'Madam Son' to show respect.

Son Ye-Jin asked Lisa who Jun Ji hyun was, before greeting them one-by-one. When it was Jennie 's turn, she looked at Lisa who gave off an indifferent, unhelpful look. She then said to Jennie  "You must be Jennie. We've met a few times before, but we haven't been able to properly introduce ourselves. I hope to be happily related to you."

Jennie  suddenly became incredibly shy. What Son Ye-Jin meant was obvious. She had started seeing Jennie  as her daughter-in-law, which implied that Lisa had accepted her as his mother. Moreover, she also planned to accept this daughter-in-law who popped out abruptly."

Lisa was actually muddle-headed at the moment. He suddenly 'caught' a mother's home. Since it was the first time that his mother was around, he found it odd and hard to get used to. He even almost went the wrong way when driving home earlier! Thus, he wasn't in the mood to think about how Jennie and Son Ye-Jin would interact.