Chapter 63: Sure, knows how to pick a place

Despite tossing and turning the entire night, Lisa's lack of sleep didn't cause any problems for him, and he set out to buy breakfast from the peddlers as scheduled. After making his rounds, he brought bags of varying sizes into the office.
The beauties had long been raising their heads in anticipation, once they saw Lisa arrive, they rushed over to grab what they wanted to eat. Several brazen sisters even intimately left moist marks on Lisa's face.
Nayeon smiled as she made fun of him, "Did you insist on buying breakfast from the outset because you expected to receive this kind of treatment?"
Lisa wasn't shy either, while gnawing on the youtiao he smiled and said, "If you also give me a kiss, I'll tell you."
"All you know is how to take advantage of innocent married ladies!" Nayeon rolled her eyes and no longer paid him any attention.
Suddenly remembering something, Lisa picked up a meat bun and walked to his male brethren, Jeon Jung Kook's booth. He was surprised to discover that Chen Bo was napping on the table early in the morning.
"Hey, Kook, it's breakfast time." Jennie nudged.
Jeon Jung Kook murmured in a soft voice, then rubbed his reddish eyes and stood up with a ladylike posture. Seeing the meat bun handed over by Lisa, he revealed a "lovely" smile, "Thank you so much for bringing me breakfast every day."
Lisa looked at him profoundly, and said, "Don't exhaust yourself too much, if there's anything you need help with, you can ask us for help, perhaps we can help you."
Jeon Jung Kook's complexion immediately turned unsightly, his pale face now panicked a little, and he rapidly blinked, "No...... Nothing, I just didn't sleep well last night."
"Don't overexert yourself." Lisa didn't enquire further, he patted Jeon Jung Kook's shoulder, then returned to his seat and began to play games.
Only a short amount of time passed before a gorgeous-looking lady entered the office. She walked to Tzuyu's booth and chatted with her about something.
Tzuyu, who wore a moon-white skirt suit seemed to have a troubled expression, but in the end, she helplessly tidied her documents, and followed the lady out.
When the two left, the round-faced Wendy who was still eating a cupcake anxiously ran over, and with a worried expression she said to Nayeon, "Sis Nayeon, it can't be that something is about to happen to sis Tzuyu, right? That Department Head Ma has been bothering her for so long now, why hasn't he given up yet?"
"That woman was sent by Department Head Ma?" Lisa puzzlingly asked.
Nayeon knitted her eyebrows and nodded, "She's one of the directors under Department Head Ma; the whole company is aware that she is Department Head Ma's lover, it's just that nobody bluntly points it out. I wonder what Department Head Ma was asking sis Mingyu to go over for. In the past it was always Department Head Ma that came here by himself, I wonder why he sent that woman over this time."
As if he thought of something, Lisa took out his phone and sent Liu Mingyu a message.
In a short while, Tzuyu replied.
With merely a glance, Lisa placed the phone back into his pocket, picked up two of the meat buns on the table, and walked towards the office's exit.
"Lisa, where are you going? If Department Head Chou doesn't see you here later, you're going to have to endure torment again." Nayeon said in a panic.
"My stomach isn't feeling well, I'll eat while squatting in the toilet." Lisa turned and spoke.
The bunch of beautiful PR ladies immediately had a bunch of black lines on their foreheads as they pouted.
[ED: Black lines on the forehead refer to the wrinkles made by frowning]
It obviously wasn't possible that Lisa was going to go to the toilet, to squat and eat his meat buns. However, even if he did go there, he would still possess the appetite to eat.
Once he walked out of the Public Relations' lounge, he immediately entered the elevator, and went straight to the car park.
Previously he sent a message to Tzuyu asking where she was going Tzuyu evidently understood what Lisa meant and replied with "Flowing Cloud Hotel."
Although she couldn't confirm whether leaving the office for work this time was a trap laid by Department Head Ma, Tzuyu was still a mature woman who was good at consciously protecting herself, so she wisely chose to let Lisa know. At the very least, she must let somebody know of her whereabouts.
As for what Lisa would do with this information, was not something Tzuyu could think of.
Lisa chose not to follow their trail to Flowing Cloud Hotel, and instead drove at breakneck speeds on the shortest route. When he arrived at the hotel's lobby, he picked up a newspaper and quietly sat on a sofa in the corner of the lobby.
Flowing Cloud Hotel possesses a 4-star rating and had quite a good reputation among the hotels in Zhong Hai's city center. The traffic of guests entering and exiting the dazzling lobby was extremely heavy. Therefore, suddenly having one more person sitting in a corner reading a newspaper didn't arouse any suspicion.
After waiting for more than 5 minutes, Lisa noticed two figures that appeared by the hotel's entrance.
It was the gorgeous-looking lady from before, leading Tzuyu who wore a moon-white skirt suit into the hotel.
Both of them had good looks and were tall with well-developed figures. It seemed like Tzuyu had her makeup done in the car, her hair was tied up, and the streaks of red on her hair paired well with her mature and beautiful face, attracting the gazes of many men in the hall.
After entering, Tzuyu looked around her, it was unknown whether she was doing it intentionally or subconsciously. Slightly frowning, she appeared to be a little disappointed, but her expression returned to normal in a blink of an eye.
After that lady discussed something with her, Tzuyu hesitated for a moment, but in the end, she still followed the lady into the elevator, and went up.
Lisa quickly walked to the elevator's doors, and looked at the increasing number above the doors. Starting from the 1st floor, it stopped for a moment at the 5th floor, then moved up to the 13th floor, stopped again for a moment, then went all the way up to the top floor before slowly descending.
Looking at the hotel's directory on the side, the 5th floor was a spa center, the 10th to 15th floor were rooms for guests, and the top floor was for offices.
Obviously, in a situation like this, going to the guest rooms had the highest probability. After entering the elevator, Lisa took out his phone and tried to make a call to Tzuyu, to confirm her location.
"The number you're calling is currently unavailable......"
The emergence of the electronic voice gave Lisa a bad premonition, for a PR employee like Tzuyu, she should have her phone switched on for 24 hours a day so that business opportunities wouldn't be missed. In normal situations, it isn't possible for her to simply turn off her phone. Furthermore, she even sent him a message earlier.
When the elevator reached the 13th floor, Lisa walked out of the elevator. The corridor was long and had approximately 30-40 rooms. As it was morning and office hours, the corridor was silent, there wasn't even a single hotel employee on this floor for guests.
Without anybody to ask, it was obviously impossible for Lisa to check every room. In addition, what gave him a headache was the electronic locks on these rooms, which meant that it was impossible to open these locks by lock picking.
Unless Lisa wanted to be the lead story in the news, he could use his martial arts and smash open every door! Then he would be extremely famous.
"This Ma fella sure knows how to pick a place......" Lisa muttered to himself, as he considered whether he should use some forceful methods.
Although he had only known his new colleague Tzuyu for about half a month, their relationship was pretty good. The relationship between people doesn't require the test of time to truly be sincere and reliable, especially those between men and women. If they could trust each other, then it's worth doing something for the opposite party.
Taking a step back, if such a beautiful and mature lady was tarnished by that old Ma fellow, Lisa would feel worse than if he ate a housefly.
Just as he was having a headache, he heard a door opening and closing from the easternmost corner, and the gorgeously dressed woman who had led Tzuyu up walked out with a wide smile......