Chapter 506-510

Chapter 506
Throwing After Using

In the police station, a man was yelling loudly at the policemen, causing their ears to suffer.

"What?! You're saying that Lisa was taken away?! Head Bolton, are you crazy? He's a murderer! Your decision was made without following legal procedures. This is straight-up illegal! You shall be heavily punished!" a bald white man wearing a suit and leather shoes yelled and hit the office table in front violently. He was a lawyer named Charmo.

After receiving Goodman's request, he had swiftly obtained information about Lisa via various channels before rushing over. He initially thought Lisa would be detained. However, upon his arrival, it was proven otherwise. Upon arriving at the police station, he was told that Lisa was released three minutes ago!

Being the officer on duty, Bolton and Fodessa returned to the office and bumped into Charmo.

Fodessa didn't belong to the police force, hence his silence. Everything was handled by Bolton instead.

Due to the nature of their jobs, Charmo was extremely familiar with Bolton's identity as the head of the anti-terrorism group. Thus, he didn't need to speak with respect.

Bolton frowned deeply. He was frustrated enough to witness his superior Fodessa being beaten up earlier. As of right now, he wasn't in the mood to entertain Charmo. He snorted coldly and said, "Lawyer Charmo, you're not supposed to make a scene here at the police station. His release was authorized by people far beyond our pay grade. You're welcome to sue us all you want, but the only party that would suffer is you!"

"Are you threatening me?! Bolton, you fucking fatty, do you know whom you're speaking to? I'm the best lawyer in Paris, Charmo! There's no lawsuit that I can't win, no evil that I can't smite!" Charmo was completely fearless. Pointing at Bolton's reddened face, he shouted, "I'll send the Chinese man Lisa to jail. He will be executed for murder!"

Just as Bolton wanted to revolt, he noticed something and immediately dismissed the intention.

Charmo realized that Bolton was looking behind him. He couldn't help but turn around to have a look, only to find that a middle-aged stranger was standing behind him.

Displeased, Charmo asked, "Who the heck are you? I know everyone in the police station. You don't belong here."

The man was Depney who had recently sent Lisa off.

Smiling, Depney looked at Charmo from top to bottom. "You're the guy Charmo from the Gordon Law Firm. The one that everyone considers the best lawyer in Paris?"

"You're right. That's me," Charmo answered, satisfied.

Depney nodded and said, "Did you just say you wanted to send Lisa into jail and execute him?"

Confidently, Charmo replied, "You heard it right. What is it? Are you an accomplice in this case?!"

Depney laughed like a maniac. His pale skin turned reddish. Malice soon filled his eyes. With his hoarse voice, he said, "You're no different from a pig. Unfortunately, although I'm not sure what Lisa's future holds, jail or not, What I do know is that... you shall go there now!"

"What? Are you trying to frighten me? I—"

Before Charmo was able to finish his words, a fist came flying right at his head!

Bam!

Charmo was totally incapable of dodging Depney's punch. He directly fell on the ground after receiving the blow, instantly causing his face to swell and him to black out.

Depney took out a white handkerchief and wiped his bloody fist. "Place him on death row and find a date to send him to God."

Every policeman there paled. There was nothing they could do except looking at Bolton who was the person in charge there.