Chapter 311-315

Chapter 311

After the call got connected, there was no sound coming from Sunmi's side.Lisathought his phone wasn't working properly anymore, but he then managed to hear breathing sounds. He knew that Sunmi didn't know how to initiate the conversation.

Lisa smiled faintly and said, "What is it? Are you testing my hearing on whether or not I can hear the sound of you breathing?"

Sunmi finally opened her mouth. "You... are you still mad?"

"Mad? When did you see me get angry?" Lisa asked.

"I misunderstood you last time. I... I was too anxious at that time. I only found out the situation yesterday..."Sunmi spoke really softly. She sounded a little scared. Compared to her usual dominance, she appeared much more gentle now.

Smiling, Lisa said, "It's great that you know it now. I'm really not angry."

"Then can I treat you for a meal tomorrow? It's Christmas coincidentally, take it as my apology,"Sunmi said.

"I'm not free tomorrow, and you're not at fault. I didn't know Nancy was your daughter earlier, otherwise I wouldn't be this careless," Lisa said.

Sunmi seemed like she still thought Lisa wasn't planning on forgiving her yet. She asked, "Do you really hate me now? I behaved so recklessly and said something so terrible."

"You're not reckless at all, I can understand your mentality as a mother. Furthermore, the kid really is worrying. It's just that I'm quite occupied these days. I'm going to Japan next week for my company's holiday trip. I guess we can talk about it after new year's," Lisa said.

Sunmi sounded rather down. "Alright then, I'll contact you after new year's. My virtual age will be forty years old at that time, would you start to ignore me because I'm too old?"

[TL note: Virtual age is based on East Asian age reckoning in which people (Chinese specifically) begin their lives at the age of one instead of zero.]

"What nonsense are you talking about? Do you think you look like a forty-year-old woman? If I have to point out a gap between us, it should be Tangtang since you're her mother. To be honest, if something really took place between us, it'd still feel weird although we're both adults now," Lisa said genuinely.

"It should be hard for Nancy to accept it," Sunmi said as she blamed herself. "Luckily nothing happened between us that night, otherwise I really wouldn't dare to meet Nancy anymore. I think I'll use this period for me to think calmly on how I feel about you. See you after new year's."

Sunmi's straightforward and generous expression made Lisa feel helpless yet relaxed. This woman would tell you very directly that she wanted to sleep with you, but would also tell you honestly that she was now hesitating.

Lisa didn't have too much thought. It couldn't be said that he loved Sunmi, it was only a liking at most. He liked Sunmi's beautiful body and her aura, not to mention it was her who offered an intimate relationship without any responsibilities. Lisa admitted that he didn't have the energy to reject her.

After ending the call, Lisa pointed his spearhead at Jisooi's bedroom.

He walked to the bedroom and knocked on the door. "Little Chichu, why are you taking a shower in your bedroom?"

After a long while, Jisoo's voice could finally be heard. "I fell asleep!"

Lisa didn't know what to feel. Why does this look like a scene whereby a perverted middle-aged man is trying to trick a little girl, while she still answers in such an adorable manner?