Chapter 356-360

Chapter 356

Chae Won didn't know how to use the equipment in the karaoke room. As a result, she blushed as she timidly asked Nancy to pick a song for her.

"Sister Chae Won, what song do you want to sing?"

Shyly, Chae Won bit her lower lip and said, "I don't know many modern songs. Can I sing an old one instead?"

"Yeah, sure. Classical songs are great as well," Nancy said as he nodded.

"I want Ye Qianwen's Possibilities of Love," Chae Won said.

Nancy quickly picked the song before looking at Chae Won out of curiosity, while Bam Bam brought around the same anticipation, since he hadn't heard of the song before as well.

Chae Won's voice was highly praised by the major producers in Kim Entertainment. Since she was regarded as a singer with unlimited potential, she naturally picked a song she liked.

She began singing.

"You appeared before me."

"Like a miracle that took place. I didn't expect him to be you."

"You make me feel like I lost my soul."

...

"Because you have your path to go, I have my own journey.

"There are people waiting for you in front."

"You'd cry, laugh, love and get hurt..."

Chae Won was deeply immersed in her performance as she sang the classical love song. Especially due to her delicate voice, the others were fully immersed as well.

It only took her one song for Nancy to clap her hands so hard that her palms reddened.

Chae Won let out a shy smile as she passed the mic to Jennie "Elder Sister, sing us a song as well."

Jennie's face showed bitterness written all over it. There was not a hint of her smile to be seen. However, everyone already had a go. She didn't have a reason not to sing anymore.

"Wife, you couldn't possibly be afraid of merely singing a song, are you?" Lisa could tell that Jennie didn't want to sing. Is it possible that she is shy?

Jennie angrily rolled her eyes at Lisa  before picking up the mic. "Who says I'm afraid? It's just singing"

After she finished speaking, she stood up and walked towards the monitor before starting to pick a song.

However, almost five minutes had gone by but Jennie was still choosing a song. She wasn't sure what she wanted to sing.

"Do you want to sing 'Two Little Tigers'?" Lisa said as he ribbed at Jennie.

[TL note: Two Little Tigers is a Chinese nursery rhyme.]

Jennie gave him a death stare, with the main reason being she really had the urge to choose 'Two Little Tigers'!

However, Jennie being who she is, naturally wouldn't do something so trivial. Thus, having thought for some time, she chose the song 'Dark Skies' by Mo Wenwei.

The song itself isn't too difficult to sing in general. But Mo Wenwei's unique voice managed to make this song particularly touching.

Lisa had never listened to Jennie sing before. After all, she wasn't privy to talking much after all. Why would she sing for him out of nowhere?

Jennie's back was facing the others, while her forehead exuded sweat. Her palms were sweating as her body stiffened like a log, not to mention her face was filled with sorrow.