Chapter 416-420

Chapter 416 Pseudo Democracy

It had been a while since Lisa last came to the public relations department. Lisa was surrounded by a group of ladies dressed in various colors. The place reeked of perfume, which to some was suffocating, but to Lisa it felt nostalgic.

"Little Lisa, do you think you are so impressive now that you are a director, you don't even have to pay your sisters a visit?" one of the ladies said.

Lisa smiled awkwardly. "Chinese New Year took place not long ago. I felt that everyone must be really busy. I have been missing all of you beauties all this time."

"How glib-tongued. I heard you got a vixen-like secretary. Who knows all the naughty stuff you have been up to," Wendy who was chewing on a cream biscuit said.

Lisa was shocked. How do the people in headquarters know about Somi? Even outsiders think she's a vixen. Is it because women are able to read other women well, or Somi has always been so eye-catching? he thought.

"Don't accuse him of doing such things. He might very well be her official boyfriend," Nayeon said as he looked at Lisa strangely.

"How is he her boyfriend? He told us he was married," Nayeon said.

"You should focus on eating your biscuits. Don't be a busy body." Nayeon poked Wendy's round cheek.

Lisa had a vague feeling that they were keeping tabs on him, but he was too embarrassed to ask them.

When he walked into Tzuyu's office, she was at her desk using the computer.

She was dressed in a moon-white uniform while her neck purple scarf wrapped around it. Her long, black hair was held up, and her bright cheeks appeared particularly white. The aura of a mature woman had strengthened compared to when Lisa first met her.

What surprised Lisa the most, was the black-framed spectacles she was wearing. She was diagnosed with short-sightedness some time ago, but she was too lazy to put on contact lenses in her own office, so instead she had on a pair of normal glasses.

Tzuyu looked like an intellectual with the spectacles on, much like a professor giving a lecture in a university, which caused a fire to start burning in Lisa's eyes as he thought of naughty things .

Tzuyu smiled when she saw who had entered. She wanted to remove her spectacles, but was stopped by him.

"Eh, don't remove them!" Lisa said with a smile.

Confused, Tzuyu blinked her eyes as she gazed upon Lisa, before putting down her arm.

Lisa walked toward Tzuyu and carefully examined her with his head slightly slanted, causing her to blush lightly. Smiling, he said, "Babe Tzuyu, from whom have you learnt to look like a spectacles girl?"

"Damn you. What spectacles girl..." Tzuyu instantly understood the fellow's intention. She then quickly removed her spectacles and put them back into her desk drawer.

Lisa felt sad when she did that. There was nothing he could do about it since Tzuyu was so shy. No matter how alluring she looked with spectacles on, he felt that they were not yet at a point where he could demand what clothes she wears.

Tzuyu tapped on the desk and ordered Lisa, "Stop wandering around in my office. Sit opposite me."

Lisa smiled bitterly. "We haven't gotten intimate for so long and you don't feel the need to flirt with me. Your request for me to sit away from you makes me even more sad."

"Don't try to make me feel guilty. I told you I wasn't a little girl anymore. Having passed that phase of my life, I don't have the time to spare to flirt with you."Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "I have something serious to discuss with you."