Chapter 351-355

Chapter 351

After they arrived at the underground parking area and got into the car, Lisa didn't immediately start the engine, but turned his head to the side instead. Silently, he stared at Jennie whose face was still rather red.

Jenniei's heart was still pounding furiously, while she panted heavily. Being stared upon by Lisa in the dark made her face start to heat up.

It stayed this way for more than a minute. Jennie couldn't stand it anymore. She said, "You... Stop looking and start driving..."

Lisa conveniently hadn't heard a word she uttered. A smile full of expectations emerged on his face. "Wife, let's do something memorable, to commemorate this day that we have rescinded our plan to divorce, that our peace has been recovered... Oh no, we should be considered to have finally gotten intimate."

"Who's gotten intimate with you?!" Being thin-skinned, Jennie certainly wouldn't admit it directly.

"Didn't you say earlier that you allowed me to like you?" Lisa asked with a smile.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "But I didn't say I liked you. What are you getting so excited for?"

"Ah..." Lisa chuckled and said, "It's fine. It's alright if you don't acknowledge me like that for now. I still like you either way. How about obediently giving your husband a kiss? On such a meaningful night, we should do something even more meaningful..."

As Lisa spoke, he leaned towards Jennie. He aligned his lips at hers, and positioned it in such a way that all it took was a slight tilt forward to kiss her.

Astonished, Jennie pushed Lisa's head away while she subconsciously backed off. "No way! I... I'll get out of the car if you do that again!"

Although she had secretly acknowledged their relationship, she was still somewhat afraid to generously do something intimate with Lisa. There seemed to be a gap deep down her heart, which made her unwilling to progress past that point.

Jennie herself felt rather uneasy, but more so helpless. Logically speaking, since she didn't hope to divorce this man, their relationship as husband and wife should be well-established because he publicly announced his feelings for her.

The problem was that she felt there was something lacking between them. She couldn't toss everything aside to fulfill her responsibilities as a wife. Regarding what specifically, even she herself wasn't so sure.

Lisa smiled bitterly. "It's just a kiss. You don't have to avoid me so much."

"I... I don't like it," Jennie said.

Jokingly, Lisa asked, "This wouldn't still be your first kiss, would it? It shouldn't be. Babe Jennie, who did you give your first kiss to?"

Jennie felt shy and angry at this moment. This fellow knew that she had given him all of her first times, while he intentionally came up with these questions to make her speechless.

"I don't remember," Jennie said.

Lisa looked very serious. "According to research done by scientists, a woman's first kiss is more unforgettable than their first night. Why wouldn't you remember?"

Jennie clenched her teeth before snorting coldly. "You suddenly seem very knowledgeable on that matter... Then I'll ask you this, do you know why people originally kissed?"

Lisa blinked his eyes in confusion. What else can a kiss be for? It's the most common thing people do when they're feeling most passionate for another. When he thought of his current passion, it had long been washed out by Jennie's continual rejection.