Chapter 286-290

Chapter 286

Jennie didn't panic nor did she dodge away while Kwong Ji young didn't look like he was going to pull the trigger immediately.

Lisa's nerves suddenly tightened for a split second, but didn't rush to disarm Kwong Ji young. The current situation was rather tricky.

"What is it? Do you finally know that you're wrong? But everything's too late, and the Kwon family doesn't exist anymore. Because of you, my father and mother committed suicide by drinking pesticides. Do you know how I've been living abroad all this time? Although I have food, clothing and shelter, do you know how my heart has been feeling? I feel a knife shaving my heart away as blood never stops flowing." Kwong Ji young's eyes were filled with hatred. Loudly, he said, "Do you know I'm the only one who hates you? Think about it, during the development of Kimi International, how many competitors have you pushed down their horses, and families destroyed? Do you think they all would feel good? Today, I'll let you repay your debts."

"You want to kill me."Jennie seemed like she was asking a question, or mumbling something to herself.

"Killing you would be to your advantage," Kwong Ji young said as he laughed. "Maybe before I kill you, we can play for a while. Anyhow, I've chased you for so many years."

Jennie remained silent, like she wasn't concerned with this all. She only stood still fearlessly as she looked at Kwong Ji young.

Kwong Ji yong saw the look on her face and got so mad that he sneered. "It's still the same look. Do you know that I hate this look of yours the most? Do you think you're a goddess?! Who are you to look at me like that!"

Kang Seung Yoon tapped on Kwong Ji young's shoulder and sighed. He said, "Master Kwon, everything will be solved today. You don't have to get this emotional. After I finish dealing with these things, you can do whatever you want to this woman."

[TL note: 少爷 (Young Master) is how the young people in wealthy families are called. I shortened it to one word.]

As he finished speaking, Kang Seung Yoon received a stack of documents from an assistant behind him. Smiling at Jennie, he said, "Boss Kim, before you get brought away by Master Kwon, I hope you can patiently read through these documents. This way, your company will be majorly benefited as well."

"What?"Jennie asked.

"This is the transfer of ownership of Kim International's shares. Since you'll leave this world very quickly, instead of passing your ninety percent of Kim's shares and your tens of billions of assets to the country, you may pass them to me. I'll properly take care of the business you built for sure," Kang Seung Yoon said with an evil smile.

Jennie taunted, "It sure seems like you haven't been living well. You don't even care about your reputation anymore, and want to force me into transferring my shares to you. Is it because you've lost the support of your family after I defeated you, and you have no other choice but to team up with Kwong Ji young?"

Kang Seung Yoon turned mad. He said, "Do you know that Kwong Ji young and I hate women like you who can think a lot but usually remain silent? Your words humiliate me a lot."

After Changlin Media's utter failure, Kang Seung Yoon indeed lost the support of the Kang clan from Beijing. While some seniors still trusted him, most of them started doubting his ability, causing his prestige to fall to rock bottom instantly. Naturally, he wouldn't be taken care of by his family anymore.

Bearing hatred in heart, Kang Seung Yoonmanaged to contact Kwon Ji Young who was in another country. Forming a common objective of avenging Lisa and Jennie, Kang Seung Yoonused his connection with certain agencies at the customs to allow Kwon Ji Young bring people and huge amounts of cash into the country.