Chapter 92: They may all get lost

When Lisa said that it was as if everybody in the scene froze over with interesting expressions.
Jung Woo Young and Jeon Seok Ho both began to suspect that they heard wrongly. Immediately after, Jeon Seok Ho was once again bubbling with anger, while Jung Woo Young squinted his eyes, like he couldn't understand what was going on in this man's mind.
Somi was the most excited, crying tears of joy. Her sparkling tears rolled out of her eyes!
He is truly my knight! The knight that would charge through, regardless of everything for me!
Damn their reputation! Damn their money! Damn their tight lips!
If I did it, then I did it! There's nothing that mustn't be said, nothing that can't be said!
This man who smoked pungent tobacco that's of poor quality, who looks average, who I haven't known for a day, who I used for my absurd plan, used his reputation to protect my tottering dignity!
"Lisa, I love you to death!"
Because she instantly returned to heaven from hell, Somi joyously jumped into Lisa's embrace, her arms hooked onto Lisa's neck. Without caring about how Lisa smelled of smoke, she firmly kissed Lisa's lips.
Even if there is my father, fiancé, and bodyguards watching, so what!?
They can all get lost! I'm kissing this man!
Lisa was a little shy. Girls these days are too innocent, my old hoodlum roguish style is seen as dashing to her, and she even took the initiative to to kiss... yep, although it doesn't feel as good as smoking, once the fact that we're kissing in front of her father and fiancé factored in, this feeling of superiority is actually pretty good.
Especially a young and rich man like Jung Woo Young, who puts on even more airs than me, but in the end, didn't your woman still leap into my embrace?
"Wuwu......" Lisa vaguely said, "Somi... don't bite my tongue......"
Somi couldn't control herself, and left many hickies along Lisa's mouth, face, and even neck.
Jeon Seok Ho who was already angered to the point of fainting saw how affectionate his daughter was to this wild man, and nearly puked blood from the anger. He trembled and clenched his teeth as he watched, yet he couldn't curse out, and panted.
Jung Woo Young's face was incredibly gloomy, but he still wasn't angered. He calmed Jeon Seok Ho down, to avoid injuring the body, after placating him for a while, he gracefully turned back and unflinchingly said, "Mr. Lisa, it looks like you aren't willing to cooperate."
Lisa laughed and said, "Well... it isn't that I'm unwilling to cooperate, but as a person I don't have the habit of staring straight at someone and lying, especially when it comes to a serious matter like this. A person needs a good reputation, but also needs to understand shame and honor. A lady's chastity cannot be made into nothing. I believe that if Great Young Master Jung truly likes Somi, he would understand this principle."
"If I don't truly love her, I wouldn't put in so much effort to cover this up for her."
Lisa shook his head, and revealed a serious expression for once, "What do you want to conceal? What you're concealing isn't just her purity, it's also her dignity. If you truly love her, you should love everything about her, even if she slept with a hundred, a thousand or ten thousand men, you should still calmly accept her, and not put in all your effort to concealing the facts. Unless... what you love is just the outer shell, and not everything else there is to Somi other than her body."
"Mr. Lisa, take back your preposterous speech, do not doubt my sincerity towards my fiancée." Jung Woo Young face turned unsightly.
Somi, on the other hand, had difficulty concealing how touched she was, she had just wiped away her tears, and was about to cry her eyes out again. She slapped Lisa's chest to complain, "Annoying, you keep saying words that would make me cry, are you trying to bed me again?"
"About that, it wouldn't be good to do it in broad daylight, right?" Yang Chen awkwardly laughed; he was just being honest.
Seeing the two of them flirting as if there was no one else around, no matter how much self-control Jung Woo Young had, it still wasn't enough. He squinted his eyes and said, "Mr. Lisa, please watch your conduct. Somi is still my fiancée; I will not change my decision when it comes to this marriage! If you wish to witness the scene of us getting married unscathed, then you better stop sticking onto my fiancée!"
After hearing these words, which contained a tint of threat, Lisa instinctively got into a bad mood. He sneered and said, "How I treat my darling is my freedom, as for whether I can witness the scene of your marriage with Somi, you'd still have to ask Somi whether she's willing to marry you. I believe this problem is still worth discussing."
Jeon Seok Ho slowly breathed out, he was already in a towering rage as he loudly reprimanded, "You bastard! Did you eat the heart of a dragon? Who the hell do you think you are!? You think that we truly can't touch you just because this stinking brat is protecting you!? If I, Jeon Seok Ho, still have a single breath remaining, I wouldn't let a bastard like you who is lower than low have a peaceful life! Do you believe that I can have my people beat you up right now!?"
"You're not allowed to harm him!" Somi noticed that her father genuinely intended to make a move, and quickly spread her arms to protect Lisa. Her heart was very touched and full of guilt and towards Lisa, how could she care about anything else!?
Lisa sneered, as if he heard the greatest joke in the world, he gently yet irresistibly pulled Somi behind him, took a few steps forward, and said to Jeon Seok Ho and Jung Woo Bin, "I've been rather poor recently, and can't compare to you guys in riches. I don't have as many subordinates as you, and the car I drive isn't as expensive as yours... however, that doesn't mean that I'll let you guys bully me. Also, I don't have the habit of using a woman as my windshield. Face is acquired by one's two hands, and not by one's mouth."
When he spoke till this point, Lisa's expression was frighteningly gloomy, his penetrating gaze made Jeon Seok Ho and Jung Woo Bin feel a little uncomfortable.
"Old man, let me tell you, I hate being threatened the most. I, Lisa Manobam, stand before you today, with a pair of arms, a pair of legs, I also have much thicker skin than you guys. I banged your daughter, and I didn't just bang her once or twice, I did her over ten times in a single night, are you as competent as me? I already did it and had a great time doing it! Your daughter also had a great time! Perhaps in days I will have your daughter give birth to a son for me! What can do you about it!? What do you want to do about it!?"
"You... you... I..." Hearing such flagrantly foul language, Jeon Seok Ho's eyes directly rolled back, he was so angry that he didn't get to say a thing and fainted over.
Several bodyguards were flustered as they supported him and brought him back into the car.
Hearing Lisa's tyrannical words, Somi's cheeks were flushed. She herself was astonished by the fact that she didn't get angry over those words, and instead felt sweetness inside. She looked at Lisa's figure from the back, which wasn't tall or broad, yet felt a firm and steady mountain-like feeling of security from him.
However, Jung Woo Young was agitated to the limit, there had never been a person who blatantly provoked him like this. He sneered and said, "Mr. Lisa, you will regret your rude actions today."
"Regret your sister!"
At the same time Lisa said that his body suddenly charged forward. Like a snake, his hand abruptly grabbed onto Jung Woo Young's neck!
"Young Master!"
The bodyguards simply didn't have any time to react before Lisa had already grabbed hold of Jung Woo Young's neck, the deadliest point to hold onto!
"Release our Young Master!" Several bodyguards angrily shouted but didn't dare to rashly make a move. This is because they felt vigorous rage from Lisa's eyes, and... killing intent!
Jung Woo Young saw that he was taken hostage, and tried punching and kicking Lisa to release himself, but how could that little bit of strength he obtained from physical exercise be compared with Lisa's? His punches and kicks landed on Lisa's body, but it was like he was tickling him and had no effect whatsoever.
Lisa sneered, put in a little more strength and strangled Jung Woo Young, then lifted Jung Woo Young's body, which weighed over a hundred pounds, with a single arm, raising him in mid-air. It seemed as easy as lifting a rag doll.
"You... quickly let go of our Young Master!"
The bodyguards panicked but didn't dare underestimate this man's strength; if he used a little more force, he might break Jung Woo Young's neck. After all, someone with nothing isn't afraid of doing anything, none of them could bear the consequences if anything happened.
Jung Woo Young was practically unable to breathe, his face was flushed, and he struggled for his life, but no matter what he tried to do he couldn't break free from Lisa's steel-like arm.
Lisa indifferently said, "I spoke nicely to you guys, if you want to get angry, then that's fine, you wanted to scold me, and I let you scold me, for I'm magnanimous that way, but threatening me is wrong......" After he said this, he turned to Somi who was petrified and asked, "Darling Somi, should I strangle him to death?"
Somi quivered all over, then understood what was going on in front of her eyes, while she was still stunned by Lisa's godly speed and great strength, she hastily yelled, "No! Don't kill, Lisa quickly let go of him!"
"Since darling Somi asked for it, I'll let you go." Said Lisa as he released Jung Woo Young's neck.
Jung Woo Young coughed severely as he fell onto the ground, his whole face was deep red, with dread he fell back to his bodyguards as he panted heavily.
"Your life is saved by Somi, so you better not make things difficult for her, otherwise I won't let go of your neck this easily the next time. If there's nothing else, I'm leaving."
After saying that, Lisa winked at Somi, then turned to leave.
Jung Woo Young and the bodyguard's expression changed, but in the end, they didn't have the courage to obstruct him.
On the contrary, Somi couldn't bear him leaving, but she knew that this wasn't the time to cling onto Lisa. Furthermore, things had progressed to this stage, Lisa had already done too much for her, she had to face all of these herself next. Like Lisa said, she had her own dignity!
Feeling grateful to Lisa from the bottom of her heart, Somi saw him off, tidied her appearance, then walked towards the Mercedes Benz.
"Somi, where are you going?" Jung Woo Young asked in a deep voice, he wasn't going to let this woman out of his sight again.
Somi smiled, she simply couldn't care less about him, "Where else could I go? I'm going home." After she said that, she got into the car.
Many complicated emotions appeared on Jung Woo Young's gloomy face for a moment, in the end, he murmured to himself, "What's mine, nobody can take away......"