Chapter 38: Ruined Door

Seeing Chen Feng faint and curl up like a fetus, and the indistinct pile of flesh on his lower half, Lisa then stopped, eyes turning to the side to look at the delinquent girl whose face was pale from fright. He once again revealed a harmless and warm smile, "Don't be afraid, I'm not here to kill you."

Laughing, Lisa almost made the delinquent girl, who nearly fainted from fright, lose control of her bladder.

"I beg...I beg of you to spare me..." She couldn't find any other words to say.

"Don't be afraid, I already said I wouldn't kill you." Lisa knitted his brows as he asked, "Being the case that you have had some relations with Chen Feng, do you know where Chen Dehai currently is?"

Only after seeing that Lisa truly would not kill her did the delinquent girl calm down. With a small voice, she answered, "I....I am not too sure, usually Master Chen would be in the study on the top floor."

"Ahh... it seems like those idiots did not lie to me." Lisa mumbled to himself as he started walking out the door.

Seeing this, the delinquent girl asked in surprise, "You aren't fleeing?"

"Fleeing? Why?" Lisa answered back.

"Those sounds from a moment ago probably alerted the thugs who will charge up here soon!", the delinquent anxiously said, even though she was still bound by the stockings.

Lisa indifferently laughed, "It would be best if Chen Dehai personally came here." Upon finishing, he left, closing the door on the way.

According to his memory, Chen Dehai's study was in the center of the top floor, which was also the middle zone of the 4th-storey. After Lisa entered the hallway, he directly walked towards the staircase.

Sure enough, after walking a few steps, quite a few people came charging in front of the stairs, all of them wearing the same black attire of the henchmen at the door. However, there were weapons already in their hands ranging from tasers to brass knuckles.

Lisa wouldn't be so naive to believe that the men under Chen Dehai wouldn't carry guns, but after all, being in China, the government's control on firearms could be considered one of the strictest in the world. It wasn't possible for every man under him to be armed with a gun so only a few of his elite men would be carrying them.

Towards these useless soldiers in front of him, Lisa did not bother to just kick them down the stairs. After all, he has not fought for a long time, and seeing 20-30 men charging up to him, he felt rather cheery.

As the enraged henchmen attempted to beat up the leisurely idling youngster, they quickly found out that they simply could not grab hold of the target!

Lisa's footwork was as quick as lightning, with every movement like it came from a movie's special effects—an afterimage.

With no specific order or pattern, entirely based on high-speed movements, precise calculations, it was a simple and effective tactic that was not the slightest bit sloppy!

With a 20-30 square meters sized corridor turn into a total mess, everyone present could only see a black figure appearing back and forth, and simply didn't have the guts to swing the stun rods in their hands at him. Because if they make a mistake, they might end up crippling the people of their own side.

Blood-curdling screams sounded off in quick succession in the corridor, and in less than a minute, among the 30 and more henchmen that rushed over, only a mere 4 or 5 were left, hiding in the corner in fear. Everybody else sprawled on the ground in pain, too afraid to stand back up.

Lisa clapped his hands, and with an expression of a smile yet not a smile, he looked towards the 5 henchmen that did not dare to come forward, "Aren't you guys coming over to play?"