Chapter 301-305

Chapter 301

After returning to the headquarters of Kim International, Lisa took the elevator to the office of the public relations department. Since it was afternoon, many workers from the department were out to meet clients. The office was empty and quiet.

Lisa  walked to the door of Tzuyu's department head office with light steps and twisted the knot. Since the door wasn't locked, he immediately entered sideways before locking the door.

Tzuyu was busy correcting something on her seat. It was rare that she didn't wear contact lenses, but black-framed spectacles instead. The look in which her tall nose supported the weight of the spectacles highlighted a kind of seductive and intellectual beauty. The contrasting color difference between the black spectacles and her white skin was particularly eye-catching.

Tzuyu noticed that Lisa   suddenly broke into her room, she got shocked and opened her pink and soft lips. Her frightened expression exposed her exclusive cuteness.

Lisa  walked towards the back of Tzuyu and wrapped around her powdery neck with his arms. A layer of pink appeared on her white and smooth neck.

Tzuyu  wanted to dodge away but was rather unwilling to do so at the same time. However, Lisa's tens of kilograms of body acted like a pagoda as it pressed onto Tzuyu 's body, causing her to be burdened. Her heart was particularly pressured. She panted heavily and avoided looking into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa leaned forward and whispered to Tzuyu 's ear, "Why aren't you talking?"

Pouting, Tzuyu answered, "Will you let me go if I did?"

"I won't," Lisa replied in a straightforward manner.

"You came all the way here just to do something like this?" Tzuyu asked, dissatisfied.

The smile on Lisa's face was rather perverted. If there was a mirror in front of Lisa, he would probably be embarrassed himself. Kissing Tzuyu on her cheek, Lisa let go of her neck.

He took out a SD card from his pocket and inserted it into Tzuyu's computer.

"Open the video folder inside and have a look," Lisa said.

Tzuyu was rather confused, but still followed Lisa's instruction. After opening the folder, she clicked on the video to play.

It only took three seconds for Tzuyu's face to turn as red as a mature red plant, looking incredibly alluring.

On the computer screen, two men and one woman were being frank with each other. Their bodies tangled together and were doing some improper movements. The waves of speech and sound weren't out of Tzuyu's imagination.

"They are..."

"The clients I met this afternoon. They really had to put up this show for me. Do you think it's fun?"Lisa asked with a smile.

Tzuyu turned around and looked at Lisa as she didn't know how to react. "They got fixed by you again. Don't think that I don't know Department Head Ma resigned after he got played by you."

Lisa recalled the incident where he forced Department Head Ma and his little lover into a play during the day he rescued Tzuyu. It was so clear that it felt like yesterday. Unexpectedly, Tzuyu became his lover after a few months. The woman whom Department Head Ma spent so much effort to get but failed, followed Lisa at last.

Tzuyu turned off the video on his computer and removed the SD card before returning it to Lisa. "I had enough, keep it to yourself. I still have to work, you may leave now."

One of Lisa's arms suddenly reached out to Tzuyu's bosom before exerting force as it grabbed onto the lump of soft flesh.

Tzuyu moaned lightly and turned around to stare at Lisa. "What are you doing... We're at my office..."