Chapter 456-460

Chapter 456 Why Are You Here

Bae Eun-sik didn't sound surprised at his words. He giggled and said, "That is not worthy of a congratulations. Other than myself, no one will ever know the responsibilities I hold. I believe the general position of Yellow Flame Iron Brigade is definitely one of the most strenuous jobs in this world, while its returns do not reflect its difficulty." "I want to make this as brief as possible. I'll do as you please, at your discretion. So, where and when will your training be held?"Lisa asked straightforwardly. "It's lunchtime now. We don't have to meet immediately. Meet me at the area you so courteously destroyed at two in the afternoon," Bae Eun-sik said. Lisa hesitated for a bit before asking, "Are you referring to the nuclear aircraft carrier base, which isn't actually an aircraft base?"

"That's right. It has been remodelled to suit the purposes of a training ground." During the battle with Ares, they had unsealed their powers leaving a trail of disaster in their wake. It had been destroyed to the point where ruins would've been a better term for the site. Lisa didn't expect Yellow Flame Iron Brigade to have repurposed the place so quickly. The base was located by a bay so the weather was rather erratic, while the waves were strong and violent, not forgetting the secrecy, all of which made it suitable for a training camp to be built there. After talking with Bae Eun-sik, Lisa returned to the dining table and said to Jennie and Somi who were both silent, "I had something serious to deal with. Why weren't you guys chatting while I was away? You could deepen your friendship eh." "And why must we?"Jennie glanced at him fiercely. Somi pouted her mouth before she continued sipping on her lemon juice.

She was really afraid of Jennie after the events prior. Other than the obvious pressure of being a mistress, she feared the thought of being forced to compete with Jennie in the doll-hitting game again. Despite being fearless, active, and wily, she couldn't endure the burning-hot gaze Jennie gave her when faced with the game.

Somi felt that if Lisa hadn't come to her rescue, Jennie would've forced her to play the game for the remainder of the day! Somi was all the more resentful when she dared not piss Jennie off, as if she had been pressured by Jennie's aura. Lisa's body stiffened a little. Smiling awkwardly, he said, "Look at you, why don't we change the topic and not dwell on something so terrible when the people we are speaking about are in our company." "I was just being honest," Jennie said. Seeing that Lisa was about to retort, Somi quickly kicked him under the table lightly to signal him to shut his mouth. Lisa was surprised at just how afraid Somi was of Jennie. Shrugging his shoulders, he switched the subject and said, "Jennie, send Somi back later, I have something to deal with in the afternoon." Jenniei had noticed all the little interactions between Somi and Lisa. She felt rather sour in her heart, because... she realized that she was much less intimate with her own husband than his lover. She had never had similar interactions with Lisa before.

Jennie lost her appetite, having eaten only half of her steak. "Are you done eating?"Jennie suddenly asked Somi with her ice-cold stare. "Ah?" Somi had her mouth half opened. She was about to eat a small piece of medium-rare steak, but dropped it after listening toJennies question and receiving her bone-penetrating gaze. "I... I think I've had enough for now," Somi said as she put her knife down. She instantly understood the situation. Lisa frowned. "Why are you suddenly full? Does it taste bad?" Somi smiled as she acted like everything was fine. "I have a small appetite and I have to appear on TV soon.

Maintaining my figure right now would be one of my top priorities." Jennie stood up and took her white Gucci bag. "Let's go if there's nothing else then. I have a meeting later." "Oh..." Somi instantly stood up and waved at Lisa before following Jennie out of the restaurant. Lisa was left seated on the table alone. He smiled as he shook his head. He had no clue whatJennie had in mind. However, judging from the situation, it was best for him to act confused and go with the flow. Somi had at least interacted with Jennie for a while. They would get along sooner or later as they got to know each other more, which would then change how they looked at each other. Lisa placed the two leftover steaks on his plate and started chewing away... At two o'clock, in his BMW, Lisa arrived at the place which he had promised to meet Bae Eun-sik at. It was near the entrance of the previous aircraft carrier base.