Chapter 411-415

Chapter 411 Camry-Level Race

Sunmin's offer was actually quite appealing to him.

Firstly, Yoo Seung Ho and Webber wouldn't bear any losses, but would get an opportunity to take home yet another car instead.

Moreover, Webber's car was able to race a Ferrari 599 GTO. Although he won mainly due to his driving skills, it also meant that it was incredibly difficult for ordinary sports cars to defeat him. Thus, if Lisa wanted a higher chance to win the race, he had to pick a more domineering one.

When Webber heard the news, he happily accepted the challenge. He wasn't a fool after all. Why wouldn't he accept such a good deal?

Yoo Seung Ho was also waiting to watch Lisa embarrass himself. He said, "Alright then. Since you're racing, pick a track and a car."

Knowing that he couldn't slip away,Lisa had to show his ability since he had promised to help Sunmi.

"You may pick any car you want from the garage. Don't hold back," Lisa said generously, and sent a waiter to lead him to the garage.

Lisa hesitated for a while before asking, "What kind of track will we be racing on?"

Sunmi turned her head to look at Yoo Seung Ho. The track was decided by the challenger. The club had an enormous land which had various types of tracks, so she wasn't sure which one was chosen.

Yoo Seung Ho smiled and answered, "The general layout is a simulation of the city. Don't worry, you guys will not be competing on the Formula 1 track that my friend excels in."

Lisa ignored Yoo Seung Ho's sarcasm and turned around before leaving.

After Lisa walked away, Lee Dong Seok rubbed his hands together as he asked out of concern, "Elder Sister, is Brother-In-Law fine? Why would he only ask for the track and not the make of the opponent's car?"

"Why didn't you say anything earlier?" Sunmi suddenly noticed Lisa didn't ask about what car he would be competing against.

"I didn't remember just now... Do you want me to tell my Brother-In-Law now?" Lee Dong Seok asked before winking.

"I told you he isn't your brother-in-law! If you refuse to stop your nonsense, I'll send you back to Beijing!"Sunmi yelled with her eyes wide open.

Lee Dong Seokchuckled before he continued to act like a spoiled kid. "Elder Sister, Little Lee Dong Seok, your favorite. Why would you send me back to Beijing? Hehe..."

Sunmi was pissed and yet pleased as she looked at her foolish, big-bodied younger brother. At last, she shook her head and remained quiet.

Before long, Lisa drove the car of his choice over to the front of the rest station.

Sunmi and the others including Yoo Seung Ho went to the entrance, and were all stunned for a moment.

It wasn't because the car picked by Lisa was unique, but... it was too average!

Lisa had chosen a sapphire-blue Lotus Evora and slowly came to them.

"Are you sure this is the car you wish to race with?" Yoo Seung Ho asked with a strange smile.

"Can I not choose this car?" Lisa rubbed the exquisite steering wheel of the Lotus. "I find it quite appropriate."

"Although Lotus is considered to be on par with Ferrari and Porsche, this Evora you picked is... Sigh..."Yoo Seung Ho shook his head.

Before Yoo Seung Ho explained why, Lee Dong Seok who had lost his patience yelled, "My great brother-in-law! Please stop joking around! I don't blame you if you want to save money for Elder Sister. But you should've at least chosen a dependable one! Although Evora is made by Lotus, it's using the engine of a Toyota Camry! I've lost my Ferrari GTO, but you're driving the equivalent of a Toyota Camry against a supercar! How are you supposed to race?!"