Chapter 471-475

Chapter 471 The Hidden Objective

"Although it's well-hidden, my eyesight would prove to be the better of the two," Lisa said as he giggled before winking at Sunmi, as if he had won a hide-and-seek game.

Sunmi rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you are still in the laughing mood. If even this place has a listening device, does it mean that my company, house, and other places are all bugged as well?!"

Lisa nodded. "It would not be too far off to think so."

Sunmi took a painfully long deep breath. With high expectations, she asked, "You'll help me locate them, won't you?"

Lisa scratched his head. "I can, but even I will take some time. Let's have lunch first, I'm really hungry now."

Sunmi was quite helpless towards that fellow's behavior. He somehow still had the appetite for lunch in this situation when something like this was going on.

Lee Eun-ju, who appeared to be surprised and curious, asked, "Elder Sister, your friend must have been a woodpecker in his past life. I'm impressed that he managed to locate it."

Lisa, who had incredible hearing, almost fell down as a result. But Lee Eun-ju's words managed to please Sunmi, causing a smile to surface on her face.

Under Sunmi's command, the two nurses sent Master Lee, who was still asleep on his wheelchair, back to his room.

Pain surfaced in Sunmi's eyes as she watched them roll him away. "I can still remember the days when I was young and Grandpa was still in the standing committee, Grandma was still healthy and well. At that time, although Grandpa was a busy man, making me smile would be the first thing he would do when he got home. I used to feel that Grandpa was the greatest being in the world; there was nothing he couldn't achieve. As long as Grandpa was present, our Lee clan would be the most impressive one in existence. It felt like it was yesterday. Unfortunately, Grandpa isn't the same man he was. Not anymore."

Lee Eun-ju's eyes turned water when Sunmi spoke. "Elder Sister, let's not dwell in the past shall we. I'm going to cry again."

Sunmi smiled apologetically. "Lee Eun-ju, are you still staying to take care of Grandpa?"

"Of course. I only came here from Beijing to look after Grandpa. Elder Sister, you don't need to stay here with me. You may go with your friend. I'll be sure to take good care of Grandpa,"Lee Eun-ju said obediently.

Pleased, Sunmi nodded her head before glancing at Lisa and leaving the courtyard.

Lisa waved his hand to Lee Eun-ju before following Sunmi out. After catching up to Sunmi, he asked, "Has Lee Eun-ju always been responsible to take care of the old man? She looks so young. Ladies at her age would usually be out and about doing things. Why is she here instead?"

"It's not me who asked her to do so," Sunmi said, dissatisfied. "Do you think I would force her to do this? She's the only daughter of Third Uncle, also my most obedient younger sister. She has a kind heart and has clung onto Grandpa since young. Once the news of Grandpa's sickness reached her ears, she has stayed by his side ever since. No one is able to pull her away from this."

Lisa nodded as he understood the situation. "When I entered the courtyard earlier, the old man was shouting 'Lun' something. Who's Lun? Is it possibly the nickname of Lee Chun-hee? The two names sound so different."

Sunmi suddenly stopped moving and remained quiet for a bit. Softly, she said, "Grandpa was shouting my father's name, Lee Lun."

"Oh, it's Uncle? Why did he shout Uncle's name?" Lisa asked, confused.